Jellicle Ball location possible?

Old September 21st 13, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball location possible?

I'z just gotted back anna founded a spot my Meowmie has been to.

It is a little island in the pacific called Iowa Jima. There is a
small facility there that we could use wif 15 Japanese people but lots
of spare rooms anna decent kitchen. The water is all around and very
clean so's we culd have water sports. Dey called me Daisy-chan-san!

Dey has 2 resident kittahs who vacation in Japan anna would be happy to
setup some tours fur us.

Dere is a lot of ghosties der who at first maid me feel a little
spookie but dey turned out to be really nice anna very lonly cauz dey
can't leave anna dey miss their kittahs anna doggies.

Dey really wanna see us anna are willing to be most of the servant
helpers iffen no one minds if you see a dish of sashimi seeming to
travel on it's own?

Dere is a lovely beach with perfect sritchy sand that is more like
bigger pebbles so'z it not gets caught in yur fur. Der is also this
long slow sloped hill covered wif short grassy stuff we culd make a
sort of slide on? At least when i tolded Iowna about it, thats what
she said it sounded like but she'd need to walk the slope to check it.

I sawed a big fin inna da water anna got scareyd but a ghosty jumped in
anna talked wif the big fish anna it's telling all da udder fishies dis
is a parti place maybe anna dey is to give rides anna get paid wif
chicken wings, mousies, anna stuff.

Wez got a patrol of mammal fishies (Flipper!) anna a 'killer whale'
named Fred ready to watch the water fur any nasty sharkies iffin any
doggies wanna go swim.

Is it too spookie fur us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old September 22nd 13, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Is it too spookie fur us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Ooh, dat sounds good! I dontfink even mineown wimpy sisfur Amelia would be
too scared of a few spookies. A couple or free years ago wez had dat
Jellicle Ball at a Skottish castle wif a bunch of ghosts, and I'z purrty
sure dat efurrykitty had a good time.

What do da rest of you kitties fink? Would anykitty be bothered by da
ghosts, if we had someone speak to dem before time to arrange a ghost-free
area fur doze kitties who wasn't comfy with da ghosties?

Harri
Old September 23rd 13, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Harri Roadcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Is it too spookie fur us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Ooh, dat sounds good! I dontfink even mineown wimpy sisfur Amelia
would be too scared of a few spookies. A couple or free years ago wez
had dat Jellicle Ball at a Skottish castle wif a bunch of ghosts, and
I'z purrty sure dat efurrykitty had a good time.

What do da rest of you kitties fink? Would anykitty be bothered by da
ghosts, if we had someone speak to dem before time to arrange a
ghost-free area fur doze kitties who wasn't comfy with da ghosties?

Harri

I figgures wez got a really diffurent place dis year?

Wez gotta place where the ghosties agree to not go. It's where the 2
foot Japanese live. It's not real big but we'z all fits ok. Outside
on da pattio is all ob us (ghosties too).

Mostly we just seez little footie prints anna plates ob fud anna get
petted. Dez really starved fur petting us'ns.

Youz got a better place dan Iowo Jima? Mai ears is perrked!

Daisy-chan, Da Magnificent

Old September 23rd 13, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I figgures wez got a really diffurent place dis year?

Wez gotta place where the ghosties agree to not go. It's where the 2
foot Japanese live. It's not real big but we'z all fits ok. Outside on
da pattio is all ob us (ghosties too).

Mostly we just seez little footie prints anna plates ob fud anna get
petted. Dez really starved fur petting us'ns.

Youz got a better place dan Iowo Jima? Mai ears is perrked!

Daisy-chan, Da Magnificent

No, I can't fink of anyplace betterer. Iowo Jima sounds purrty good to
mineownself.

How about all you offur kitties? What duz you all fink?

Last year we held da Jellicle Ball at Der Schloss der Alten Katzen. It
used to be da summer castle of da Countess Persian KatzenPlatzen until
her gived it to dat kitties living nearby and da ghosts dat haunt it.

Da year before dat we all gathered at da Temple of Bast in a isolated
part of da Second World, accessed fru a hidden tunnel in Mew York's
Central Park.

In 2010 da Ball was held at da Cat-thedral of Notre Dame in Paris; dat
was da last Jellicle Ball dat Mme. Anais ever attended.

Da 2009 venue was Cat Island, a mysterious fog-shrouded island off da
coast of Ireland.

In 2008 we booked da entire Acadia Hotel in Bar Harbor, Maine. Dat was a
byootiful place!

I fink dat in 2007 we held da Jellicle Ball at the Palace of Knossos on da
island of Crete.

Den in 2006 da Ball was at da Coliseum in Rome.

I fink. Wez been having issues wif our secretary again, so I wouldn't
place a lot of faith in doze locations.

Harri
Old September 23rd 13, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 9/23/2013 9:17 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

Scotland has many old castles and some have connections to the second
world.Aldourie Castle is near loch ness and has an area unknown to
humans. Just for cats.

Lucy Lu
looking at travel sites
Old September 23rd 13, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

I yam inpurzt bowt yur sejkkerterry keepin awwla diz hyzturee!

Scotland has many old castles and some have connections to the second
world.Aldourie Castle is near loch ness and has an area unknown to
humans. Just for cats.

Lucy Lu
looking at travel sites

May Nessy wud giv uz kitteez sum rhydz?

P2nya, sumtymez feerless

Old September 24th 13, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

I think dat wus mai first.

I fink dat in 2007 we held da Jellicle Ball at the Palace of Knossos
on da island of Crete.

I wuz still in da dark waiting fur my meowmie to finded me. She didnt
finded maiself until early 2008.

I wus busy den, watching mai kittens starve afor I finded a real home
ana none ob dem maid it. It;s ok, you all didnt know maiself wuz dere
anna needed fud but meowmie founded mi as fastests as she could.

Den in 2006 da Ball was at da Coliseum in Rome.

I fink. Wez been having issues wif our secretary again, so I wouldn't
place a lot of faith in doze locations.

Harri

Harri, wez love you! Cash is trying to fit his tail orinments onna
Iowna but her tail is so small dey falls off. She says as she's a
newbie, anna not bigger dan us, is it ok iffin she comes and wears a
bell onna her necklace? Soes kittahs don' getting scared?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!