Louis and the Feliway diffuser - LOL

Old May 17th 05, 02:25 AM
Brian Link

Default Louis and the Feliway diffuser - LOL

First thing he did after I plugged it in was walk over and try to pull
it out of the wall.

Like the electric filtering water-fountain we bought for the cats.
Within five minutes Louis had it dissassembled and was chewing on the
filter. Some duct tape fixed that one - now we need to solve the
diffuser.

BLink
Old May 17th 05, 03:00 AM
Joe Canuck

Brian Link wrote:

First thing he did after I plugged it in was walk over and try to pull
it out of the wall.

Like the electric filtering water-fountain we bought for the cats.
Within five minutes Louis had it dissassembled and was chewing on the
filter. Some duct tape fixed that one - now we need to solve the
diffuser.

BLink

Same solution... use the duct tape.

It isn't pretty, but it works.
Old May 17th 05, 03:04 AM
Cheryl

On Mon 16 May 2005 09:25:32p, Brian Link wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

First thing he did after I plugged it in was walk over and try
to pull it out of the wall.

Like the electric filtering water-fountain we bought for the
cats. Within five minutes Louis had it dissassembled and was
chewing on the filter. Some duct tape fixed that one - now we
need to solve the diffuser.

BLink

Rhett took the lid off of our Drinkwell, and it was hidden for a
while. It turned up under the oven. How old is Louis now?

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old May 17th 05, 04:44 AM
Brian Link

On Mon, 16 May 2005 21:04:36 -0500, Cheryl
wrote:

On Mon 16 May 2005 09:25:32p, Brian Link wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
) :

First thing he did after I plugged it in was walk over and try
to pull it out of the wall.

Like the electric filtering water-fountain we bought for the
cats. Within five minutes Louis had it dissassembled and was
chewing on the filter. Some duct tape fixed that one - now we
need to solve the diffuser.

BLink

Rhett took the lid off of our Drinkwell, and it was hidden for a
while. It turned up under the oven. How old is Louis now?

He's two. I am totally in love with how clever and non-domesticated he
is.. which somewhat soothes me when I'm ****ed about the marking and
the destruction of the toys we buy him. =)

It so reminds me of the Servals that Tammy Quist has to deal with in
her rescue facility. Cats are smart - and those that retain a spark of
wildness are smart and very strong too.

BLink
Old May 17th 05, 05:44 AM
Mary

wrote:

[...]

Hence Louis is still there, but Henry is not. Even though it is
clear that Henry's presence was not causing Louis to spray.
Asshole.

Old May 17th 05, 03:50 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-05-17, Mary penned:

Hence Louis is still there, but Henry is not. Even though it is
clear that Henry's presence was not causing Louis to spray.
Asshole.

Ooh, I know, instead of letting Henry go to an adoptable home, he
should have tried to adopt out a cat with inappropriate peeing issues!
Yegads, that's brilliant! Everyone wants to adopt a cat that's known
to pee on doors!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 17th 05, 03:59 PM
Mary

On 2005-05-17, Mary penned:

Hence Louis is still there, but Henry is not. Even though it is
clear that Henry's presence was not causing Louis to spray.
Asshole.

Ooh, I know, instead of letting Henry go to an adoptable home, he
should have tried to adopt out a cat with inappropriate peeing issues!
Yegads, that's brilliant! Everyone wants to adopt a cat that's known
to pee on doors!

Hi Monique. It was Louis who was peeing on doors, not Henry.
Hope that helps.

Still job hunting?

Old May 17th 05, 04:42 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-05-17, Mary penned:

On 2005-05-17, Mary penned:

Hence Louis is still there, but Henry is not. Even though it is
clear that Henry's presence was not causing Louis to spray.
Asshole.

Ooh, I know, instead of letting Henry go to an adoptable home, he
should have tried to adopt out a cat with inappropriate peeing
issues! Yegads, that's brilliant! Everyone wants to adopt a cat
that's known to pee on doors!

Hi Monique. It was Louis who was peeing on doors, not Henry. Hope
that helps.

Yes, that was the point. Sorry you missed it.

Still job hunting?

I have some leads. Thanks for asking.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 17th 05, 05:05 PM
Mary

On 2005-05-17, Mary penned:

On 2005-05-17, Mary penned:

Hence Louis is still there, but Henry is not. Even though it is
clear that Henry's presence was not causing Louis to spray.
Asshole.

Ooh, I know, instead of letting Henry go to an adoptable home, he
should have tried to adopt out a cat with inappropriate peeing
issues! Yegads, that's brilliant! Everyone wants to adopt a cat
that's known to pee on doors!

Hi Monique. It was Louis who was peeing on doors, not Henry. Hope
that helps.

Yes, that was the point. Sorry you missed it.

Now I get it. I missed it because it never occurred to me that the choices
were confined to "one of the cats has to be 'adopted out'" as you say.
It makes sense to me that you would think this way, as it is exactly what
you did. A clue for you: nobody had to be "adopted out." No matter
how often you, Megan, and Brian pat one another on the back for
doing it.

Still job hunting?

I have some leads. Thanks for asking.

Well, I know it would have to suck.

Old May 18th 05, 02:05 AM
Cheryl

On Mon 16 May 2005 11:44:51p, Brian Link wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

He's two. I am totally in love with how clever and
non-domesticated he is.. which somewhat soothes me when I'm
****ed about the marking and the destruction of the toys we buy
him. =)

It so reminds me of the Servals that Tammy Quist has to deal
with in her rescue facility. Cats are smart - and those that
retain a spark of wildness are smart and very strong too.

I think most cats in general retain their wild spark forever.
Just have one accidently get outside and watch it revert to almost
feral behavior while trying to get him back in and you'll see
wildness. As for strong, I'm always amazed at the strength in such
a small body when you try to do something they don't want you to
do. They always leave me in awe.