Zoom Groom

Old May 20th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Zoom Groom

After reading several times on this group how good the Zoom Groom was, I
finally remembered to get one today when I was stocking up on cat food. I
tried it on Baggy and he loved it, I was very surprised how much fur it got
out, he doesn't seem to moult very much. Snoopy's asleep in the wardrobe at
the moment so she'll get her turn later, I'm sure she'll like it too. I've
been watching a wren build a nest in the garden so I've put some fur outside
to see if he wants it for a lining.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 20th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian A wrote:
After reading several times on this group how good the Zoom Groom
was, I finally remembered to get one today when I was stocking up on
cat food. I tried it on Baggy and he loved it, I was very surprised
how much fur it got out, he doesn't seem to moult very much. Snoopy's
asleep in the wardrobe at the moment so she'll get her turn later,
I'm sure she'll like it too. I've been watching a wren build a nest
in the garden so I've put some fur outside to see if he wants it for
a lining.

Awww, how sweet! Birds will use anything soft and fluffy, including dryer
lint. I'll have to look up a Zoom Groom. Persia sheds a lot more than I
thought she did, as evidenced by what she leaves on the crackle sack. She
got upset when I vacuumed it the other day. Normally she's terrified of the
vacuum cleaner but she heard me running it on her crackle sack and had to
come running to see what Mommy was doing to it! LOL

Jill

Old May 20th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A" wrote in message
After reading several times on this group how good the Zoom Groom was, I
finally remembered to get one today when I was stocking up on cat food. I
tried it on Baggy and he loved it, I was very surprised how much fur it
got
out, he doesn't seem to moult very much. Snoopy's asleep in the wardrobe
at
the moment so she'll get her turn later, I'm sure she'll like it too. I've
been watching a wren build a nest in the garden so I've put some fur
outside
to see if he wants it for a lining.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Everyone here just loves the Zoom Groom. Far better than the old "wire
brush treatment".

Only have two problems with it. They all want their bellies brushed with it
so I'm having a hard time getting their backs done. And of course Kayla
thinks it should be a chew toy in its spare time.

Jo

Old May 22nd 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A" wrote:

After reading several times on this group how good the Zoom Groom was, I
finally remembered to get one today when I was stocking up on cat food. I
tried it on Baggy and he loved it, I was very surprised how much fur it got
out, he doesn't seem to moult very much.

I got one because I'd heard so many good things said of it here.
Indeed it does get the shedding fur off them. But poor Will
just can't stand it. I try to use it gently, but after just a
couple passes he apologetically moves out of reach.

Heidi has no such difficulty, and she'd love it if she'd let
herself. She's just so opinionated: If it isn't kibble it
isn't supposed to be fed to her; and if it isn't her brush, it
isn't supposed to be used on her.
--

Wayne M.
Old May 22nd 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 22 May 2006 02:40:18 GMT, Wayne Mitchell
wrote:

"Adrian A" wrote:

After reading several times on this group how good the Zoom Groom was, I
finally remembered to get one today when I was stocking up on cat food. I
tried it on Baggy and he loved it, I was very surprised how much fur it got
out, he doesn't seem to moult very much.

I got one because I'd heard so many good things said of it here.
Indeed it does get the shedding fur off them. But poor Will
just can't stand it. I try to use it gently, but after just a
couple passes he apologetically moves out of reach.

Heidi has no such difficulty, and she'd love it if she'd let
herself. She's just so opinionated: If it isn't kibble it
isn't supposed to be fed to her; and if it isn't her brush, it
isn't supposed to be used on her.

None of our girls really likes the zoomgroom... they much prefer the
metal comb (or even more, not being groomed at all!) The fur flies
everywhere when I use the zoomgroom on them too! But it's amazing how
much loose undercoat it pulls up when they let me brush them for a few
minutes.
Old May 25th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A" wrote in message
After reading several times on this group how good the Zoom Groom was, I
finally remembered to get one today when I was stocking up on cat food. I
tried it on Baggy and he loved it, I was very surprised how much fur it
got
out, he doesn't seem to moult very much. Snoopy's asleep in the wardrobe
at
the moment so she'll get her turn later, I'm sure she'll like it too. I've
been watching a wren build a nest in the garden so I've put some fur
outside
to see if he wants it for a lining.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

I went to Superpet today and bought the last Zoom groom for cats they have.
Haven't tried it out on Rusty yet.
It is going to be his 12th birthday present next month.

Winnie

Zoom Groom MaryL Cat health & behaviour 0 August 19th 05 11:26 AM
Kong zoom groom (thx Enfilade) Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 7 May 17th 05 08:38 PM
Zoom Groom Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 2 April 17th 05 04:08 PM
Zoom Groom Enfilade Cat anecdotes 6 April 13th 05 04:50 PM
Zoom Groom brush Angela Cat health & behaviour 7 July 3rd 03 02:15 PM