Zoom Groom...

Old May 31st 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Default Zoom Groom...

Was browsing thru the shop at the Animal Rescue site and noticed that
they have the Zoom Groom brush available too. This will prolly sound
like spam or something, but just thought if someone was going to get a
Zoom Groom anyway, why not get it there where they'll do some good for
it too:
With each KONG® ZoomGroom® Grooming Brush purchased, The Animal Rescue
Site will fund 14.0 bowls of food for animals living in sanctuaries and
shelters.

There's international shipping available for this item. And it's on sale
from USD 12.95 to USD 8.95.

http://tinyurl.com/6jav3v

or the long one at:
https://shop.theanimalrescuesite.com...tegory&index=7

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old May 31st 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

and its a wonderful product, Lee
Christine K wrote in message
Was browsing thru the shop at the Animal Rescue site and noticed that
they have the Zoom Groom brush available too. This will prolly sound
like spam or something, but just thought if someone was going to get a
Zoom Groom anyway, why not get it there where they'll do some good for
it too:
With each KONG® ZoomGroom® Grooming Brush purchased, The Animal Rescue
Site will fund 14.0 bowls of food for animals living in sanctuaries and
shelters.

There's international shipping available for this item. And it's on sale
from USD 12.95 to USD 8.95.

http://tinyurl.com/6jav3v

or the long one at:

https://shop.theanimalrescuesite.com...9&siteId=310&s
ourceId=1062&sourceClass=Category&index=7

Old May 31st 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

As soon as I get near a pet smart, am going to get the furminator, if it
does half what it says, it should do good on these furballs here.

Old May 31st 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Well, the way I can't get anyone to move around here, I may have to wait
until then. I could nag them into it but don't want to do that. WELL, want
to but won't. Told someone the other day I was going to rent a man. I
meant handyman to fix all the things I can't get done. You know how it was
taken and, I am still hearing about it!!

Old May 31st 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Christine K" wrote in message
Was browsing thru the shop at the Animal Rescue site and noticed that they
have the Zoom Groom brush available too. This will prolly sound like spam
or something, but just thought if someone was going to get a Zoom Groom
anyway, why not get it there where they'll do some good for it too:
With each KONG® ZoomGroom® Grooming Brush purchased, The Animal Rescue
Site will fund 14.0 bowls of food for animals living in sanctuaries and
shelters.

There's international shipping available for this item. And it's on sale
from USD 12.95 to USD 8.95.

http://tinyurl.com/6jav3v

I bought a Zoom Groom a while ago. It's probably great for younger cats, as
it will skim off the loose hair. I was hoping it would help KFC with her
"non-grooming because I am so old " stuff Not so.
I tried it on Boyfriend and it does get the loose hairs out, but he doesn't
like it. He says he is perfectly able to groom himself, thank you very
much.
It might help to reduce hairballs I suppose, although I have only had two
from my cats. Ever.
It was a waste of money for me.

Tweed

Old May 31st 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On May 31, 10:30*am, Christine K wrote:
. This will prolly sound
like spam or something, but just thought if someone was going to get a
Zoom Groom anyway, why not get it there where they'll do some good for
it too:

Sadly I already have one through if I didn't I would buy one. The Zoom
Groom is amazing! Dunzi hates being groomed she hisses at most brushes
but she tolerates a quick going over with the Zoom Groom. Sarsi on the
other hand loves being brushed and regards the Zoom Groom as the best
thing ever brushing wise! I have to keep ours in a drawer because
otherwise she'll bring it to me and demand a session. Particularly
when moulting it gets a HUGE amount of loose hair off- even when not
moulting you'd be surprised at how much comes out

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old May 31st 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

well next time it gets brought up say and if I want to rent a man for ANY
reason I will use YOUR inheritance if I hear about it again, Lee

Old May 31st 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

and its the only brush any of mine will tolerate, especially Trudy, I think
the metal brushes hurt her where the BBs are imbedded in her and the rubber
doesn't hurt them, but I had a cat once who only wanted the metal kind, and
I also think it depends on the kind of hair and length... I think longer and
softer hair doesn't do as well as shorter and stiffer hair, Lee

Old June 1st 08, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On May 31, 2:17*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
[...]

Nina will tolerate the Zoom groom--meaning I have to hold her down.
Francesca just about turns inside out to avoid it because she hates it
so much. She also seems to think hoomins are completely inadequate and
redundant when it comes to personal grooming. =o)

Melissa

Zoom Groom Adrian A Cat anecdotes 5 May 25th 06 04:00 PM
Zoom Groom MaryL Cat health & behaviour 0 August 19th 05 11:26 AM
Zoom Groom Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 2 April 17th 05 04:08 PM
Zoom Groom Enfilade Cat anecdotes 6 April 13th 05 04:50 PM
Zoom Groom brush Angela Cat health & behaviour 7 July 3rd 03 02:15 PM