Road trip

Old January 17th 04, 04:15 AM
Miss Violette

yes cause dem clamz isa goodgood thing, Trudi
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

Trudi charges off after the others as fast as her short little legs

will
carry her, YES shrimpeeessss!!!

A small handful of kitties makes a mad dash from the door of the RV to
the very narrow space behind the restaurants. They walk slowly past the
first three or four restaurants, noses carefully sniffing the air trying
to figure out what treats await them inside.

Let's see - I smell chili in dis first place, and hamburgers, and -
hmmmmm, steaks!

Dis second place has shrimpies, and clams, and lobsterers, and fishies.

De third place has stuff I'z hazn't smelled much befur - I fink my
hoomins called it "chinez food".

Dis fourth place has tacos (including fish tacos), and furritos, and
guakamo - gwaukamol - uh, green stuff dat mineown hoomins love but I
fink is yucky.

What duz you kitties fink? I fink I'd like to start at de second place
wif de fishies and shrimpies.

Tabitha Kitten

Old January 17th 04, 06:50 AM
Sylvia M

In de oshun!!!
Datz weer awl da fisheez liff!!!
Heeerrr fyyyysssshhhheeeeeezzzzzz....

Dyna runnink and cawlink tu da oshun...

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
fishes??? where??? OEJ starts after dyna at a dead run
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Ho Boy, da oshun!!!
Datz weer awl da fysheez live!!!

Dyna, running towardz da waddur

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney"

wrote
in
message ...
I'm glad I took the time to install a PA system in the RV while we

were
partying back in Oklahoma...

picks up microphone

Attention all kitties: We are now heading westbound on Route 66,

getting
close to the end of the road. There on the left you'll see the San
Bernardino Santa Fe railroad yard. My male human's grandfather used to
work there as a blacksmith. Here, and few miles further on, if you

look
out the windows on the right side, you'll see Rialto's historic Wigwam
Motel. Those funny teepee shaped buildings have been there for a long,
long time.

Now we're passing through Fontana (where Kaiser Steel used to have a

big
steel mill), and into Rancho Cucamonga (where they have a big baseball
stadium called the Epicenter), and on to Upland and Claremont and

Pomona.

Now here is the city of Azusa. This was the first city in the US to
which honey bees were imported (back in 1874).

This here is the city of Monrovia. That building there is the Aztec
Hotel. It was built in the 20's and modeled on Aztec and Mayan

architecture.

That big place off to the right is the Santa Anita Racetrack, in the
city of Arcadia. It's been there since 1934.

Next we go through South Pasadena. This is where the Rose Parade is

held
every New Year's Day. That building there, at Mission Street and Fair
Oaks Avenue, is the Fair Oaks Pharmacy and Soda Fountain. We just

might
teleport back there for a little bit when we get to Santa Monica!

Nexgt we drive through Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and Century City.
Then we finally reach the city of Santa Monica!

Here we are, at Ocean Blvd. Look out the windshield - that's Santa
Monica Pier! Since we're special (after all, how many RVs are driven

by
kitties?) we'll just park right there on the pier.

Lays on the horn to get the humans to move out of the way

We'll park right here, underneath the famous Santa Monica Pier sign

(the
one shown at the top of
http://www.santa-monica.org/resource_mgmt/pier/). Ok, kitties - we're
here! Let's go explore the sights here at the pier, then we'll come

back
here and party and dance. Sir TV, would you like to escort me out onto
the pier? There are some very interesting places to eat out there...

Cleopatra

Old January 19th 04, 05:18 AM
Sylvia M

I knooo, weez'll wayte tyll da 'grunyun' ar runnink. Day kumz outa da
waddur tu lay dere eegz, an weez kin grab dem wiff ower pawz ur klawz.

I wuuner if de oshun waddur tayztz gud...

Dyna, abvenshuruzlee

I isa notted gonna getz myown furz wet butted I willz get anyfish dat

jumpz
out anna sins you is a MC kitty ifin you go inna anna throw dem out I

willz
catches dem fur uses to eat later, OEJ

Meanwhile, out in the Pacific Ocean a wave forms, rolling toward the
shore......

Heeer fisheefishheee fishees OEJ, chattering like to the birdies

Old January 19th 04, 06:22 AM
ShortTail Tom

Sylvia M wrote:

Meanwhile, out in the Pacific Ocean a wave forms, rolling toward the
shore......

Little black and white kitty with a short tail pops out of the 'porter

WOW! Dis is SO cool! So dis is a pier, huh? Lookit all de peoples, and
smell de fuuds, and - wow! look at all dat water! And it MOVES! Is dat
safe for kitties? Is dat where de fishies live? How do youz call de
fishies to get dem to come out of de water?

ShortTail Tom