Maine Coon + Baby

Old November 4th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

Default Maine Coon + Baby

Here's a fun clip of a beautiful young Maine Coon boy named Jasper, and his
buddy, Ella, a cute little toddler in red jammies. Look how nicely they
play together! A good time is had by all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz2uncI8KLw

Old November 4th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
Here's a fun clip of a beautiful young Maine Coon boy named Jasper,
and his buddy, Ella, a cute little toddler in red jammies. Look how
nicely they play together! A good time is had by all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz2uncI8KLw

The baby damn near whipped the cat with that thing! Sorry, didn't enjoy
watching it. The cat was trying to get away, not play.

Jill

Old November 4th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tish

On Nov 5, 6:11 am, "Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:
Here's a fun clip of a beautiful young Maine Coon boy named Jasper, and his
buddy, Ella, a cute little toddler in red jammies. Look how nicely they
play together! A good time is had by all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz2uncI8KLw

popping in from outer space ...
such a cute video! that cat and baby are having a grand time.
Jill, I did not see any evidence of the cat trying to get away; in
fact the cat kept returning to the baby and the toy and the cat's body
language was relaxed and happy.
oy vey, though, the baby walking so well at only 10 months!
Tish

Old November 5th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
Here's a fun clip of a beautiful young Maine Coon boy named Jasper,
and his buddy, Ella, a cute little toddler in red jammies. Look how
nicely they play together! A good time is had by all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz2uncI8KLw

The baby damn near whipped the cat with that thing! Sorry, didn't enjoy
watching it. The cat was trying to get away, not play.

Jill

Sorry, it always amazes me how two people can look at the same thing and see
something totally different. The cat kept following and returning to the
toy. I saw nothing dangerous. Everybody seemed to be having fun to me,
including the kitten. Otherwise, I obviously would not have posted it.

Old November 6th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
Here's a fun clip of a beautiful young Maine Coon boy named Jasper,
and his buddy, Ella, a cute little toddler in red jammies. Look how
nicely they play together! A good time is had by all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz2uncI8KLw

The baby damn near whipped the cat with that thing! Sorry, didn't enjoy
watching it. The cat was trying to get away, not play.

Jill

Were we watching the same video? I didn't see any whipping or the cat
trying to get away - in fact the cat kept following the baby around the
house. Sorry it upset you, though - I know there's a lot of times when I
see kids and cats and don't think it's cute at all (there was one AFV where
a man was holding a cat and letting his kids "get in her face" and the cat
was terrified and was swiping at the kids when one kid told the other "she
can't hurt you she doesn't have any claw" - AARRGGHH!!!!)

Hugs,

CatNipped