OT - Recognize These Symptoms?

Old July 21st 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OT - Recognize These Symptoms?

Lesley wrote:

Reminds me of the old joke that you should never tell your manager

"The organs of the body have a meeting to decide which one of them
should be in charge overall

[snip]

"You don;t need brains, heart or vision to be a boss, you just need to
be an a**hole"

Telling your boss that joke is a definite CLM!

But I can still snicker. Good one, thanks for the chuckle.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old July 21st 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Enfilade wrote:
Some good news today:

1. Sleep. It was awesome.
2. I had a talk with my new employer and what they are going to do is
see if they can split my job there into two part-time jobs. This will
a) have the other person be primarily responsible for accounting,
which I stink at, b) let me concentrate on the communication/
newsletter/stuff I'm best at, c) still let me make a living wage
overall, d) give me 15-20 hours of week at the clinic and 15 at the
Albert inn, e) both jobs are working to stagger my hours so I don't do
any more back-to-back shifts.

I put off the doc today in favour of sleeping and tomorrow Kumani has
a vet checkup so I'm going to the doc in the first available slot next
week (probably Monday morning.)

snip
--Fil

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes that the doctor finds out what it
is and is able to fix it,
Polonca and Soncek