Happi Purrdai Oktopurr Kitties!

Old October 1st 11, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

Default Happi Purrdai Oktopurr Kitties!

Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Happi Purrdai tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Oktopurr
1 - Amber, Nicholas, Stormee, Tinkerbelle, Yarrow, April, Sweetheart
2 - Jaspurr
3 - Max Spunkmeyer, Bobby Boo Batson
11 - Isabella
14 - Voodoo
20 - Mina
22 - NewUpstart
23 - Beauty
28 - Schmutz
30 - Junior Porter
31 - Congo, Moe, Garfeeld, Little Miss Violette (I was told this
wasn't Miss Violette RB)

Ani omissionz or mistaykes is da fault of the sekritari. Let us know
and wee will fix it one ov too ways.
Eether post a reply to this in the newzgrup or use da email

Da Purrdai Kitties
Old October 1st 11, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pitô.ônya
"Purrdai Kitties" wrote in message
Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Happi Purrdai tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Oktopurr
1 - Amber, Nicholas, Stormee, Tinkerbelle, Yarrow, April, Sweetheart
2 - Jaspurr
3 - Max Spunkmeyer, Bobby Boo Batson
11 - Isabella
14 - Voodoo
20 - Mina
22 - NewUpstart
23 - Beauty
28 - Schmutz
30 - Junior Porter
31 - Congo, Moe, Garfeeld, Little Miss Violette (I was told this
wasn't Miss Violette RB)

wee will fix it one ov too ways.
Eether post a reply to this in the newzgrup or use da email

Da Purrdai Kitties

Hapy Purrday, awl twenny-wun kitteez!
BTW, Little Miss Violette wuz named aftur Miss Violette (RB)
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 1st 11, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

four cats sing from Mosey's home n Mosey sez dat Beauty haz da sayme
Purrdai az owr hoomin Pa
Happi Purrdai Storrmmee frum usses awl at owr home. Mosey

six cat sing, then five chase storrmmee allarownd da kompurtmint,

"Purrdai Kitties"

Old October 2nd 11, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 11:43:52 -0700, Purrdai Kitties wrote:

[...]

Happi Purrday, October Kitties!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/1/2011 7:44:11 PM

Old October 2nd 11, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursefz, i iz wating patintlee fur a tweet but it haz not materalized
yet, storrmme, thinkin itz prolee softz fawlt