Nico's bigger than Laku!!

Old August 28th 05, 09:07 AM
Christine K.

Default Nico's bigger than Laku!!

I suspected as much for ages, but this morning I decided to weigh them
both on our scales. First me without cat, then me with one and me with
the other. Nico weighs 6,2 kg (about 13.7 lbs) and Laku is a lean 5,4 kg
(about 11.9 lbs). I don't think Laku will grow any bigger, only
fluffier, but as he's not a overly heavy eater, I don't think there's
much danger of that either. Nico, however, still seems to have such huge
paws, and after all he only just turned one year old, so it's very much
possible that he'll still keep on growing. He'll be a really big boy.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old August 28th 05, 03:24 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 08:07:43 GMT, "Christine K."
yodeled:

I suspected as much for ages, but this morning I decided to weigh them
both on our scales. First me without cat, then me with one and me with
the other. Nico weighs 6,2 kg (about 13.7 lbs) and Laku is a lean 5,4 kg
(about 11.9 lbs). I don't think Laku will grow any bigger, only
fluffier, but as he's not a overly heavy eater, I don't think there's
much danger of that either. Nico, however, still seems to have such huge
paws, and after all he only just turned one year old, so it's very much
possible that he'll still keep on growing. He'll be a really big boy.

New pictures?
Theresa
Old August 28th 05, 04:51 PM
Christine K.

Kreisleriana wrote:

New pictures?
Theresa

Well, there is a pic of them both by the food bowls in my Webshots
albutm, but there Laku looks smaller by perspective, as he's further
back in the pic. I do keep uploading pics now and then without
"advertizing" about it much. Newer pics usually into the Webshots album.

Old August 28th 05, 04:53 PM
Christine K.

Karen wrote:

Is he a long boy? Grant never weighed that much, but he was so long that he
seemed like one of the biggest cats I've ever had!

Wouldn't say he's long, actually, maybe more bulky than Laku. Whereas
Laku's got a more slender figure.

Old August 30th 05, 08:52 PM
hopitus

Saw them both on your webshots; both beautiful, healthy-looking cats, both I
guess cuddly during the long Finnish winters. Never thought I'd welcome
Maluce sleeping right on my head but in winter she makes nice earmuffs
there.