And...

Old April 20th 10, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default And...

Lurker wrote:
On 20/04/2010 20:09, Christine BA wrote:

You can't possibly have picked a less suitable nickname, as there's no
way you'd have lurked here and thought MLB belongs on a school yard.

My 84 year old Gran has always had the mental ability of a 14 year old
girl... Throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way and unable to
digest anything with substance and depth...

Your point is?

================
Sounds like it is genetic == well, you can't help it. MLB

Old April 20th 10, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote

Kyla, you and others are just feeding the troll. He's probably off there in
a corner pulling on his tiny parts and grinning at all the posts. Sadly,
there are people who thrive on any sort of attention they can get, negative
is better than none at all. Use your kill file if it bothers you.

Old April 20th 10, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 21:47, Stormmee wrote:
I am sure you would make a nice couple, and keep each other from pestering
other decent potential mates, Lee

I'll never be mates with those that cage animals or those that pray...
It's a matter of standards... and mine are high
Old April 20th 10, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 21:46, Stormmee wrote:
i will when i quit being entertained, its actually helping me to get my mind
off tv atm, Lee
"Kyla wrote in message

"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 18:52, Stormmee wrote:
the oddest thing about posts like this is the fact that someone who is
so
obviously disturbed by the posts mentioned not only keeps reading but
has
the need to post themselves...

Are you the kind of person that looks away when you see something that
you disagree with?

Ignorance rocks!

Me thimks it's Gary from the Pink Floyd ng...sounds like him.
Just ignore him or put him in your killfile.
Kyla

TV is dead.... Glad to be of assistance
Old April 20th 10, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 21:44, Christine BA wrote:
20.4.2010 23:35, Lurker kirjoitti:

PS... I saw their reply as one of an infant... Zero intellect. My
reference to a school yard was pointing this out. What part of it didn't
you understand and I'll try to translate it into jibberish for you

Jibberish isn't my first language, but then, neither is English.

I think you'd understand my posts better if I chatted jibberish to you
Old April 20th 10, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 21:40, Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Lurker"

Me thimks it's Gary from the Pink Floyd ng...sounds like him.
Just ignore him or put him in your killfile.
Kyla

Gary from the Pink Floyd NG? I must acquaint myself with that fella... he
sounds like my kind of chap!

Then by all means, go there and leave us alone.

Will you be joining us?
Old April 20th 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Yeah, it is sad and pathetic too. It does make me grateful for my blessings
and for the life and the friends I have as well. Love, Kyla

can you imagine how loney this pos must be to keep posting here? sorta
makes me gratful for the life and friends i have, Lee
"Kyla =^..^="
"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 20:06, Stormmee wrote:
if i ever get my sight back i would love to see them, Lee

A few hours ago you were talking about the store not being very clean...
and here you're trying to tell me that you're blind?

Shall I go read a few more of your posts and point out the
inconsistencies or would you just like to admit to being a liar right
now?

Bad eyesight... yes. Blind? No! Shame on you... being a religious
person... for spreading untruths...

He calls ME a liar all the the time and has the nerve to show up here?

Saying that... religion is based on untruths... so... I forgive you for
the error of your ways

Just shut UP and go away already, you asshole!!!
Kyla

Old April 20th 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"cshenk"
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote

Kyla, you and others are just feeding the troll. He's probably off there
in a corner pulling on his tiny parts and grinning at all the posts.
Sadly, there are people who thrive on any sort of attention they can get,
negative is better than none at all. Use your kill file if it bothers
you.

Nah, he doesn't bother me in the least. Yes, he is pulling at his tiny
parts..LOL.
I can just envision that..eww, I'd rather not. Thanks tho

Old April 20th 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

another post that deserves a big bw, thanks for giving me something to smile
about, Lee
"MLB" wrote in message
Lurker wrote:
On 20/04/2010 18:39, MLB wrote:

Takes one to know one!

Now 'there's' an intelligent reply...

What school yard did you pick that gem up from?

Oops! looks like it hit a nerve.

Old April 20th 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 21:27, Stormmee wrote:
you obviously are dumb enough that you can't discern a creative writing

please don't confuse creative writing with the words of an idiot...

BA-Zing, LOL