And...

Old April 20th 10, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default And...

"Lurker" wrote:

BfloPolska wrote:

When I'm toasted I'm delicious.

I think Hitler had the same idea for the Jews in the 40's?

Oh, why'd you have to go and invoke Godwin? Damn, I was enjoying this.

Joyce
--
Who ever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time I hear it, I think
I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to someone.
Old April 20th 10, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default To All Please

i am a bit sqweemish at touching such a slimey creature, and it appears
nasty enough that i don't even want the cats playing with it, Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote

I would snip if i could, but i am glad you are dealing with this one
elswhere, he is providing me the service of taking out my anger right now,
when i get bored i will block him and be done, thank you for the recipes,
i sure could stand some comfort food ones right now, Lee

We understand Lee. Enjoy your troll baiting. I rather think you hooked
him. Now just reel the little fishy out and play with him until tired of
the game. Bring your nail clippers with you. Probably won't need
anything bigger to deal with his little bits. Might be hard to find'em
though (grin).

Old April 20th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

As we have learned in life, there are, every now and then, blessing in not
being able to "see" people. They are often, the would imagine, more ugly
than their words.

The one "Handicap" that more people will suffer than any other is blindness.

When this posters time comes, may all the escalators disappear under his
feet. I am done.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
if i ever get my sight back i would love to see them, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 19:48, Stormmee wrote:
and its a bit of a
distraction forom the death of my cat, Lee

The cat is definitely better off being dead than being a shadow of it's
genetic self.

Take a moment to 'think' about that whilst you're looking on in awe at
the wildcats of Scotland...

Old April 20th 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Ahh Matthew, I knew you would show up sometime. Go gett'en.
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
"Lurker"
snipped, flushed and garbage filed

To all who must respond
PLEASE SNIP THE BULL**** when responding

Leave the troll and dousche bag hunting to me and a few others in the
other groups. We do such a good job there making them cry and hide in the
corner suckng their thumbs from the mental scale down they get.
We have enough assjacks that won't leave already Don't encourage them
Please or if you have to. At least post a recipe to try and beat my
recipes in drool factor evil grin ;-)

Old April 20th 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Apr 20, 4:20*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Stormmee" wrote

I would snip if i could, but i am glad you are dealing with this one
elswhere, he is providing me the service of taking out my anger right now,
when i get bored i will block him and be done, thank you for the recipes, i
sure could stand some comfort food ones right now, Lee

We understand Lee. Enjoy your troll baiting. *I rather think you hooked him.
Now just reel the little fishy out and play with him until tired of the
game. *Bring your nail clippers with you. *Probably won't need anything
bigger to deal with his little bits. *Might be hard to find'em though
(grin).

Right. She's only thrown the hook about 35 times. I thought for a
minute
I was in rphb. Matthew, Jill, where are the recipes? This group used
be above trollfesting.

Sherry
Old April 20th 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Always figured trolls had bad breath. All the ugly word when a fellow human
is in pain.
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 20:34, Matthew wrote:

snipped, flushed and garbage filed

To all who must respond
PLEASE SNIP THE BULL**** when responding

Leave the troll and dousche bag hunting to me and a few others in the
other
groups. We do such a good job there making them cry and hide in the
corner
suckng their thumbs from the mental scale down they get.
We have enough assjacks that won't leave already Don't encourage them
Please or if you have to. At least post a recipe to try and beat my
recipes
in drool factor evil grin ;-)

Please do rip me to shreds with your intellect! With an IQ of 139 it's
highly likely I'm a wee bit better at the mental process than your good
self.

Waiting with baited breath...

Old April 21st 10, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 4/20/2010 3:34 PM, Matthew wrote:

snipped, flushed and garbage filed

To all who must respond
PLEASE SNIP THE BULL**** when responding

Leave the troll and dousche bag hunting to me and a few others in the other
groups. We do such a good job there making them cry and hide in the corner
suckng their thumbs from the mental scale down they get.
We have enough assjacks that won't leave already Don't encourage them
Please or if you have to. At least post a recipe to try and beat my recipes
in drool factor evil grin ;-)

Ah, yes, Matthew, been waiting for you and/or Jill to fricassee the
dorkus ignoranus into oblivion.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old April 21st 10, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 20, 4:02*pm, Lurker wrote:
On 20/04/2010 20:58, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 20:05, Stormmee wrote:
ok i won't post further to you, you are at such a definite disatvantage
it

I don't see any disadvantages in realizing the world is more than 5,000
years old... along with not believing all the other stupid theories the
bible spews forth...

I prefer to think myself as an educated and well informed individual.

Well I happen to think you're dumber than a bag of hair!!
Shame on you..get OUT now!!!
Kyla

Reading one of your posts you state that your cats went on honeymoon...
to DA MOON...

Can we discuss this claim that you make of me being dumb?

Was Shakespeare dumb?
Was Tolkien dumb?
Is imagination dumb?

--
Will in New Haven
Old April 21st 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 20, 3:43*pm, Lurker wrote:
On 20/04/2010 20:34, Matthew wrote:

*snipped, flushed and garbage filed

To all who must respond
PLEASE SNIP THE BULL**** when responding

Leave the troll and dousche bag hunting to me and a few others in the other
groups. *We do such a good job there making them cry and hide in the corner
suckng their thumbs from the mental scale down they get.
We have enough assjacks that won't leave already Don't encourage them
Please or if you have to. *At least post a recipe to try and beat my recipes
in drool factor *evil grin *;-)

Please do rip me to shreds with your intellect! *With an IQ of 139 it's
highly likely I'm a wee bit better at the mental process than your good
self.

Thirty-Nine is more like it.

Waiting with baited breath...

Bloodworms, I presume.

--
Will in New Haven
Old April 21st 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 20, 4:14*pm, Lurker wrote:
On 20/04/2010 21:02, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 19:50, Stormmee wrote:
or in fact if you can't live with it, the alternative would be pleaseant
for
the human gene pool, Lee

You thank God *frequently which would make you a religious person... Yet
here you are wishing another human dead?

And exactly what church is it you belong to?

Can you not see the flaws in your personality?

See, Gary can't get enough attention to suit his needs on the music ng, so
he has to come here and bash us..pathetic he is..YAWN
Kyla
--who thanks God all the time too and counts her blessings as well.

Not a Gary... sorry.

Was every one a Henery, never one a Willy or a Sam?

--
Will in New Haven