Santa came early!

Old December 24th 04, 03:23 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Santa came early!

I am an exceedlingly lucky woman. yesterday Vernon announced he was taking me
to Cambridge today and wouldn't tell me why. I moaned and whinged about it,
having loads of things to do on Christmas Eve... So I got up this morning and
went out to collect the turkey just after 7am... Got home whereupon Vernon,
Nathan & I got in the car and headed off towards Cambridge. Driving down the
A10, Vernon pulls off at one of the villages as he had to collect some
documents from a lient. He said...

Vernon got out of the car and went into some property behind a large solid
fence & gate. Nathan & I sat in the car and waited. A little while later,
Vernon reappears & beckons me to go in. Nathan & I duly do so. Walking in to a
yard filled with recumbents of various types I thought "Well, at least I can
have a look about the bents whilst Vernon's doing the work stuff he has to do."
I'm introduced to a jolly chap by the name of Kevin who then starts wittering
on about a Trice that's nearby. Telling me all about things can be adjusted to
fit. I sort of looked confused and said to Vernon, "Wha?" To which Kevin looked
at Vernon and said, "I *am* sorry! Have I just ruined something? Didn't she
know?"

At this point Vernon said, "No you haven't spoilt anything - she just didn't
know about it in advance." At this point I think I levitated several feet off
the ground as the skies lit up and choirs appeared singing, "Hallelujah!
Hallelujah!" in full voice.

I am now the proud owner of a Trice Ice T. See
http://www.ice.hpv.co.uk/trikes_t.htm

Trice Ice T has been christened "Mr. Frosty"

Festive Cheers, helen s :-)

**$om $

Old December 24th 04, 05:00 PM
Christina Websell

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Just looked at the pic.
WOW! Double WOW!! You *lucky girl!
( I want one..whine..)

Tweed

Old December 24th 04, 08:15 PM
polonca12000

Congrats! Have a great time!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
snip I am now the proud owner of a Trice Ice T. See
http://www.ice.hpv.co.uk/trikes_t.htm

Trice Ice T has been christened "Mr. Frosty"

Festive Cheers, helen s :-)

**$om $

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched

off--

Old December 24th 04, 11:32 PM

I am now the proud owner of a Trice Ice T. See
http://www.ice.hpv.co.uk/trikes_t.htm

Wow! That's quite a contraption! Happy cycling on that!!

Great story about how Vernon got you there. I really love those kinds
of surprises.

Joyce