A note of thanks for an unselfish person

Old September 29th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default A note of thanks for an unselfish person

This is a note of thanks for the sales clerk that works at the
Saginaw, Michigan Pet Supplies Plus store. She reads this group on
occassion and hopefully sees this.

I often talk to her about strays she feeds and finds homes for but the
last time I was in there I found out an amazing fact about the work
she has done with the cats.

She has found home for over 1300 strays plus has had them all sprayed
or nuetered before placing them not to mention feeding them all until
she does find them homes!!!

I would like to applaud her for her actions as well as the time and
money she has and continues to put into this effort and say "Thank
you". The are a lot of happy and ;ucky furballs out there thanks to
her.

Thank you much Sue

Old September 29th 07, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

This is a note of thanks for the sales clerk that works at the
Saginaw, Michigan Pet Supplies Plus store. She reads this group on
occassion and hopefully sees this.

I often talk to her about strays she feeds and finds homes for but the
last time I was in there I found out an amazing fact about the work
she has done with the cats.

She has found home for over 1300 strays plus has had them all sprayed
or nuetered before placing them not to mention feeding them all until
she does find them homes!!!

I would like to applaud her for her actions as well as the time and
money she has and continues to put into this effort and say "Thank
you". The are a lot of happy and ;ucky furballs out there thanks to
her.

Thank you much Sue

";ucky furballs" above should be "lucky furballs"

Hard not to make typos when the furballs are all over you!! :-)

Old September 29th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 29, 8:57 am, kraut
wrote:
[...]

Sumtims weee r 'ucky looks at Winnie

Butt heee iz yuzually ok.

Dat lady dooo gudgud fings. A kitty need fureffur hom

Anna a good staffff

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

--

"If I listened long enough to you,
I'd find a way to believe it was all true,

Tim Hardin - "Reason to believe

Old September 29th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:52:28 GMT, kraut
wrote:

This is a note of thanks for the sales clerk that works at the
Saginaw, Michigan Pet Supplies Plus store. She reads this group on
occassion and hopefully sees this.

I often talk to her about strays she feeds and finds homes for but the
last time I was in there I found out an amazing fact about the work
she has done with the cats.

She has found home for over 1300 strays plus has had them all sprayed
or nuetered before placing them not to mention feeding them all until
she does find them homes!!!

I would like to applaud her for her actions as well as the time and
money she has and continues to put into this effort and say "Thank
you". The are a lot of happy and ;ucky furballs out there thanks to
her.

Thank you much Sue

There is an increasing shortage of truly good people in the world; it's
nice to hear about each and every one.