I made her bed and she must lie in it

Old June 21st 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I made her bed and she must lie in it

Longer ago than I care to think, I went on a laundry fit. I did several loads,
brought them up with full intention of sorting and hanging, and our dining
room table hasn't seen food since. Roxie has spoken, staked her claim, and
made it into Her Ladyship's Bed.

Roxie will sulk if any of the other girls curls up in my clothing--I say
girls because Stosh has the Archie Chair and no interest in my clothing. When
I do try to put my stuff away, Roxie will get up top like Queen of the
Mountain and defend her territory: she'll dig her claws into whatever clothes
I'm trying to remove and scold me.

Now we have to keep a box of *my* clothes at the end of the table. Needless
to say, my in-laws think I'm *really* weird.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old June 21st 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
Longer ago than I care to think, I went on a laundry fit. I did
several loads, brought them up with full intention of sorting and
hanging, and our dining room table hasn't seen food since. Roxie has
spoken, staked her claim, and made it into Her Ladyship's Bed.

Roxie will sulk if any of the other girls curls up in my clothing--I
say girls because Stosh has the Archie Chair and no interest in my
clothing. When I do try to put my stuff away, Roxie will get up top
like Queen of the Mountain and defend her territory: she'll dig her
claws into whatever clothes I'm trying to remove and scold me.

Now we have to keep a box of *my* clothes at the end of the table.
Needless to say, my in-laws think I'm *really* weird.

Blessed be,
Baha

Of course you're really weird...... that's why we love you. g
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 22nd 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote:
Roxie will sulk if any of the other girls curls up in my clothing--I say
girls because Stosh has the Archie Chair and no interest in my clothing. When
I do try to put my stuff away, Roxie will get up top like Queen of the
Mountain and defend her territory: she'll dig her claws into whatever clothes
I'm trying to remove and scold me.

Geez, you'd do practically anything to keep her happy.

Old June 22nd 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in news:621e686b1e218@uwe:

Now we have to keep a box of *my* clothes at the end of the table.
Needless to say, my in-laws think I'm *really* weird.

Well let's face it, you are. Thank goodness.

I had a box of old socks that I was using for rags, and when I brought it
in from outside one day, I left it behind the recliner in the living
room, thinking I'd put it away later. It's now Doc's favorite bed, which
considering his predeliction for boxes should have been a foregone
conclusion.

Chak

--
The difference between the men and the boys in politics is, and always
has been, that the boys want to be something, while the men want to do