[OT] Happy Reunion

Old September 28th 05, 10:44 PM
CatNipped

Default [OT] Happy Reunion

Can you believe that Digger (the Rottweiller) is only 9 months old??!!!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Dogs/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 29th 05, 12:47 AM
Irulan

oh my god, are these pictures taken at your home now?
How wonderful!!!
::tearing up::
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old September 29th 05, 12:54 AM
Betsy

CatNipped wrote:

Can you believe that Digger (the Rottweiller) is only 9 months old??!!!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Dogs/

Hugs,

CatNipped

That is one big puppy!

Are both little ones your grandchildren? In any
case their expressions suggest they have been through
a lot, poor angels.

Is that your MIL in the background?

Thanks for posting these, they are wonderful to
see.

Old September 29th 05, 01:43 AM
CatNipped

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
oh my god, are these pictures taken at your home now?
How wonderful!!!
::tearing up::
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

Yes, these were taken as soon as my daughter got back to my house.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 29th 05, 01:47 AM
CatNipped

"Betsy" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.e8390da644167856dbbaf3c4d9221442 @1127951640.nulluser.com...
CatNipped wrote:

Can you believe that Digger (the Rottweiller) is only 9 months old??!!!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Dogs/

Hugs,

CatNipped

That is one big puppy!

Are both little ones your grandchildren? In any
case their expressions suggest they have been through
a lot, poor angels.

The first two have my oldest granddaughter, Brooke. The third one has my
daughter, Erin. The fourth and fifth have my mother-in-law. The sixth has
my youngest granddaughter, Raven. The seventh has Raven, my MIL, and my
daughter. The eighth has my daughter washing Gypsy. The ninth has Raven.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 29th 05, 07:32 AM
Candace

CatNipped wrote:

The first two have my oldest granddaughter, Brooke. The third one has my
daughter, Erin. The fourth and fifth have my mother-in-law. The sixth has
my youngest granddaughter, Raven. The seventh has Raven, my MIL, and my
daughter. The eighth has my daughter washing Gypsy. The ninth has Raven.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Awww, I'm sure everyone is sleeping better tonight knowing they are all
together again.

Candace

Old September 29th 05, 10:30 AM
Adrian

CatNipped wrote:
Can you believe that Digger (the Rottweiller) is only 9 months
old??!!!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Dogs/

Hugs,

CatNipped

I couldn't see any pictures :-( It must be something to do with my security
settings. Would it be possible for to email me the pictures? TIA
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 29th 05, 10:41 AM
Exocat

"CatNipped" wrote
http://www.possibleplaces.com/Dogs/

What a delightful sight. I'm SO pleased for you all.

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old September 29th 05, 01:52 PM
CatNipped

"Adrian" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Can you believe that Digger (the Rottweiller) is only 9 months
old??!!!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Dogs/

Hugs,

CatNipped

I couldn't see any pictures :-( It must be something to do with my

security
settings. Would it be possible for to email me the pictures? TIA

Done!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 29th 05, 05:51 PM
Gabey8

THANK GOD for answered prayers. It's a flat-out miracle that both dogs not
only survived the flooding, but were able to be located and reunited with
their family. )

I hope that there are many, many other families who are reunited with
their pets, too.

Seeing these pictures just makes my whole day. It's wonderful to see a bit
of GOOD news after so much tragedy.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley