An Update from the Sisters

Old May 29th 12, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default An Update from the Sisters

Hi Hi diz iz Piglett and I kopied diz from Grambys puter diz effenink. It
is from da slave Jackie bout da two sisters.

Hi, The girls are fine. Little characters. They are letting me clean their
eyes and comb them now. Also, Orianne will sit on the bed with me and watch
TV. Cybele is still shy about sitting with me. Hope she will eventually.
They love my daughter's Chihuahuas but are not too keen on my 18 year old
ragdoll. So we have the ragdoll as the downstairs cat and the sisters as the
upstairs cats. It seems to be working just fine.

It wuz sooooo good to hear dem iz doink fine. When dem komed to liff wiff
Unkle Serge, Cybele waZ da wun dat tooked longer to cept da hooman so diz iz
wurking out miti fine. Piglett pleased about the who situation.

Old May 30th 12, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yuppelz, gud tu kno!
Sae hi frum meee.
Dey wudint havta tawk meowchat, if Jackie wud powzt.
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand PoohBah

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
gud gud OEJ

Old May 30th 12, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Her knoze dat but adt leads we kan hea how dem iz doink from time ta timezz.
Oreianna made up wiff unkle Serge firs so dat duzent sprize me.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Yuppelz, gud tu kno!
Sae hi frum meee.
Dey wudint havta tawk meowchat, if Jackie wud powzt.
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand PoohBah

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
gud gud OEJ

Old May 31st 12, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 28 May 2012 23:15:02 -0500, "Gramby"
wrote:

Hi Hi diz iz Piglett and I kopied diz from Grambys puter diz effenink. It
is from da slave Jackie bout da two sisters.

Hi, The girls are fine. Little characters. They are letting me clean their
eyes and comb them now. Also, Orianne will sit on the bed with me and watch
TV. Cybele is still shy about sitting with me. Hope she will eventually.
They love my daughter's Chihuahuas but are not too keen on my 18 year old
ragdoll. So we have the ragdoll as the downstairs cat and the sisters as the
upstairs cats. It seems to be working just fine.

It wuz sooooo good to hear dem iz doink fine. When dem komed to liff wiff
Unkle Serge, Cybele waZ da wun dat tooked longer to cept da hooman so diz iz
wurking out miti fine. Piglett pleased about the who situation.

ai em happi dat the Two Sisfurz hab a gudgud hoem.

win a hoomin goez tu da Brij, soemtiemz da kitteez doezent hab a hoem
anni moer, anna dey haz tu go tu a sheltur, anna wate inna steal caje
fur a hoomin tu 'dopt themz.

dis iz beri beri sad fur da kittez, beclawz dey doen gnow dat dere
hoomin wented tu a Brij. dey hidez da hoomin atta bigbid TED pwace, anna
dey weevez fur da Brij from derez.

sew da kittex doan gnow what happined tu dere hoominz.

lorelei

Old May 31st 12, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:

[...]

Well, mine Mommy tole mee. Shee gnu for awile an wee purrpared for
itted. Shee tol me dat i wood haff to wiv wit Uncl Bill an take care
ob him an mak him beHAV. An da Uncl Sid tookd me up to Catneticut and
heer I am. I haff been takin car ob da Uncl Bill but no wun cood mak
him behav. Hee is a mess.

Butted he wuvs r Mommy. An he wuvs mee.

--
WooToo
Uncl Sid is gettin a gnu puppy-dogg
Old May 31st 12, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Da onlee plaze u haffent been ablez to keep ur wurd to ur Mommie iz him
gettink hizown hair cutz. Piglett thinking this is not the most impotant
thing in the world.