Happee Annipurrsary, an Happy Valleytimez Day to myown wunnerful wink

Old February 14th 16, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Happee Annipurrsary, an Happy Valleytimez Day to myown wunnerful wink

Deer Toonya, I iz da lukkiest mancat in da whirled to hab yurownself fur a wink. I getted yoo dis choklit bar an rose. I hopez dey showz up OK, and I hopez yoo duznt mind dat I eated a liddle bit uv da choklit.

╔╦╦
*╬╬╬╣
*╬╬╬╣
*╬╬╬╣
╚╩╩╩╝

@----

Smurgles,
Yur Sunnydance
Old February 15th 16, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 2:20:51 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Deer Toonya, I iz da lukkiest mancat in da whirled to hab yurownself fur a wink. I getted yoo dis choklit bar an rose. I hopez dey showz up OK, and I hopez yoo duznt mind dat I eated a liddle bit uv da choklit.

╔╦╦
*╬╬╬╣
*╬╬╬╣
*╬╬╬╣
╚╩╩╩╝

@----

Smurgles,
Yur Sunnydance

Nottid attawl. du yo mynd if I gnibble diz roze peddel D ?

Old February 15th 16, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Of korse -- go rite ahed! I knowz how yoo lubz to eet fowlerz!

Sundance
Old February 15th 16, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 7:22:53 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Of korse -- go rite ahed! I knowz how yoo lubz to eet fowlerz!

Sundance

In fack, heer iz sum mor fur yoo to injoy.

Sundance