MEOW!!! Sundance

Old October 5th 17, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!!! Sundance

[As Misty goes off in search of the decorating Chair Cat and an Electrician she bumps into Sundance...]

"Sundance!!!! I just got some pee-mail from Rebecca. I am so very, very sorry to hear the news. It almost sounds exactly what took my Great... Grand Dam, Bonnie the Black Panther. What are YOU doing here? You should get home and be with Rebecca, but I understand why you might feel the need to be here surrounded by both your and her friends.

"I'm off to find both the Decorating Chair Cat and the local Electrician. I have some idea that might make this year's Ball something SPECIAL: ICE SCULPTURES with embedded color LEDs. If we have to be in ANTARCTICA... well ICE SCULPTURES would be a one time only Special Effect that hopefully we will NEVER, EVER see again!!! Have you seen anycat or point me in that direction?? Failing that can you point me in the general direction of the local electrician??"

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night
Old October 5th 17, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Misty, Rebecca iz heer herself, gettin reddy fur da JB. We haz bin werkin fur a kupple of weekz to get da site reddy. I fingk yoo kan relakz an try to injoy fingz, an try to stop insultin owrown hostz by implyin dat dere werk iz not gud enuf, and by kallin dis place Bast forsaken. Most of ussez iz not too kold in da ballroom, kuz it haz itz own majick dat letz ussez be warm, an keepz da ice an snow frum meltin or bein slippery. If dat iz not yurown esperience, maybe yurown majick iz cancellin owt da nativ majick.

Sundance
Old October 5th 17, 08:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 10:02:54 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Misty, Rebecca iz heer herself, gettin reddy fur da JB. We haz bin werkin fur a kupple of weekz to get da site reddy. I fingk yoo kan relakz an try to injoy fingz, an try to stop insultin owrown hostz by implyin dat dere werk iz not gud enuf, and by kallin dis place Bast forsaken. Most of ussez iz not too kold in da ballroom, kuz it haz itz own majick dat letz ussez be warm, an keepz da ice an snow frum meltin or bein slippery. If dat iz not yurown esperience, maybe yurown majick iz cancellin owt da nativ majick.

Sundance

"Rebecca is here?!? I am going to take your suggestion and "chill out" -- pun intended -- because I am one "cool" cat. Only in the Antarctic could I dream to say either of those things. Have you seen Cash?!? He is escorting me to the Ball. Also where can I find my "Sister Cat" Rebecca.?"