Piccies...and a name!

Old June 14th 12, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix[_2_]

Default Piccies...and a name!

Introducing....Miss Calliope Calico Kitty (Calli-kitty for short,
though she much prefers the FQCN (Fully Qualified Cat Name). I
finally got the camera to work and took a few shots, starting he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22768780@N02/7370752432/

She finally told me her name yesterday. Apparently she thought it
should be so obvious, I shouldn't need to be told, if I was to be
her human. Which, apparently, I am.

It's good to be owned again.

Deborah
Old June 14th 12, 06:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Phoenix" wrote in message
news
Introducing....Miss Calliope Calico Kitty (Calli-kitty for short, though
she much prefers the FQCN (Fully Qualified Cat Name). I finally got the
camera to work and took a few shots, starting he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22768780@N02/7370752432/

She finally told me her name yesterday. Apparently she thought it should
be so obvious, I shouldn't need to be told, if I was to be her human.
Which, apparently, I am.

It's good to be owned again.

Deborah

Aww! What a cutie! Congratulations!

Joy

Old June 14th 12, 08:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Phoenix wrote:

Introducing....Miss Calliope Calico Kitty (Calli-kitty for short,
though she much prefers the FQCN (Fully Qualified Cat Name).

Well, I hope you bought her a domain.

I finally got the camera to work and took a few shots, starting he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22768780@N02/7370752432/

Aww, what a cutie! But she looks more like a tortie than a calico.
That vertical line down the middle of her face is so typical of a
tortie. On the other hand, she does have some distinct patches of
orange, so maybe she's a tortie-calico, if there is such a thing.

It's good to be owned again.

Welcome back to the land of the cat-owned!

--
Joyce

Fluffy Mackerel Pudding - "Once upon a time, the world was young and the
words 'mackerel' and 'pudding' existed far, far away from one another. One
day, that all changed. And then, whoever was responsible somehow thought
the word 'fluffy' would help." -- Hilarious recipes at: www.candyboots.com
Old June 14th 12, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix[_2_]

Bastette wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

Introducing....Miss Calliope Calico Kitty (Calli-kitty for short,
though she much prefers the FQCN (Fully Qualified Cat Name).

Well, I hope you bought her a domain.

Not yet. First on the list was catbox, feather-onna-stick, and
red-dot greebling. She *really* loves the red-dot greebling. I'm
sure her own domain will be next. :-)

Aww, what a cutie! But she looks more like a tortie than a calico.
That vertical line down the middle of her face is so typical of a
tortie. On the other hand, she does have some distinct patches of
orange, so maybe she's a tortie-calico, if there is such a thing.

She looks completely tortie to me, but she has several small but
clear white patches, which I understand makes her technicall
calico. And she was pretty clear about the name, once she decided
I was too stoopid to figure it out myself...

Deborah

Old June 15th 12, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Phoenix" wrote in message
news
Introducing....Miss Calliope Calico Kitty (Calli-kitty for short, though
she much prefers the FQCN (Fully Qualified Cat Name). I finally got the
camera to work and took a few shots, starting he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22768780@N02/7370752432/

She finally told me her name yesterday. Apparently she thought it should
be so obvious, I shouldn't need to be told, if I was to be her human.
Which, apparently, I am.

It's good to be owned again.

Aww, she's very pretty and I'm glad she told you her name.
Kitty Farmcat didn't, but I found out years later where she had lived and
her name was Lucky.
Boyfriend has never given me an inkling, I tried out Gideon once, but no.
He seems happy with his silly name which came about accidentally and stuck.
It does cause some amusement at the vet's surgery though but we Do Not Care.
It's lovely that you are owned again at last.

Tweed

Old June 15th 12, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Phoenix wrote:
Introducing....Miss Calliope Calico Kitty (Calli-kitty for short, though
she much prefers the FQCN (Fully Qualified Cat Name). I finally got the
camera to work and took a few shots, starting he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22768780@N02/7370752432/

She finally told me her name yesterday. Apparently she thought it should
be so obvious, I shouldn't need to be told, if I was to be her human.
Which, apparently, I am.

It's good to be owned again.

Deborah

She's a pretty girl.
--
Adrian

Old June 16th 12, 07:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 14.6.2012 6:59, Phoenix wrote:
Introducing....Miss Calliope Calico Kitty (Calli-kitty for short, though
she much prefers the FQCN (Fully Qualified Cat Name). I finally got the
camera to work and took a few shots, starting he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22768780@N02/7370752432/

She finally told me her name yesterday. Apparently she thought it should
be so obvious, I shouldn't need to be told, if I was to be her human.
Which, apparently, I am.

It's good to be owned again.

A beautiful name for a beautiful cat!

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old June 17th 12, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 00:20:41 -0700, Phoenix
wrote:

Bastette wrote:
Aww, what a cutie! But she looks more like a tortie than a calico.
That vertical line down the middle of her face is so typical of a
tortie. On the other hand, she does have some distinct patches of
orange, so maybe she's a tortie-calico, if there is such a thing.

She looks completely tortie to me, but she has several small but
clear white patches, which I understand makes her technicall
calico. And she was pretty clear about the name, once she decided
I was too stoopid to figure it out myself...

She's very beautiful. It looks like she's evolved to blend in with granite
countertops. Do I see one differently colored front toe? Tricolors are
always very cute.
Old June 17th 12, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix[_2_]

Takayuki wrote:
She's very beautiful. It looks like she's evolved to blend in with granite
countertops.

Thank you! I'll pass the compliment on.

Do I see one differently colored front toe? Tricolors are
always very cute.

Yup...she has a cream-colored toesie.

Deborah
her previous owner gave me a red-dot greebling machine for her,
oh joy!

Piccies!!! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 8 September 27th 06 09:48 AM
Piccies Marina Cat anecdotes 16 November 23rd 05 12:24 PM
Piccies!!! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 8 April 12th 05 12:10 PM
Piccies!! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 30 September 16th 04 03:46 PM
Piccies Marina Cat anecdotes 8 December 15th 03 02:06 AM