purr request for Jill

Old July 13th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rb

Default purr request for Jill

I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself frequent so
I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able to with good reason:

Subject: OT:: FYI Jill's in the hospital

Easier to get the word out to her friends here all at once.

They believe that her diverticulitis has caused a rupture, so she's
going to undergo a cat scan to see if they need to operate. Let's
keep our collective fingers crossed that she doesn't. They've
already got her on morphine, she's in some pain.

Big purrs are provided that she is ok and recovering by now.

rrb

Old July 13th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"rb" wrote in message
I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself frequent so
I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able to with good reason:

Easier to get the word out to her friends here all at once.

They believe that her diverticulitis has caused a rupture, so she's
going to undergo a cat scan to see if they need to operate. Let's
keep our collective fingers crossed that she doesn't. They've
already got her on morphine, she's in some pain.

Big purrs are provided that she is ok and recovering by now.

rrb

Purrs for Jill. That sounds very painful. I hope it can be fixed without
surgery, and that she is pain free soon.

Joy

Old July 13th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Which Jill? I know of only one

Are you talking about jmcquown if so she posted this morning and yesterday
and didn't mention any of this

Old July 13th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I would be surprised if this were "our" Jill, I think, hope, she would have
mentioned this so we could send purrs and prayers.

Old July 13th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

Which Jill? I know of only one

Are you talking about jmcquown if so she posted this morning and
yesterday and didn't mention any of this

But she was at the ER earlier this summer for the diverticulitis.
They wanted to keep her in the hospital then but she went home,
I suspect she gets a bit of tough from her dad, Sounds like she might
need some of it for a while.

Purrs on the way. As well as the magic candle. (I found another
one)

Jo

Old July 13th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rb

Matthew wrote:
Which Jill? I know of only one

Are you talking about jmcquown if so she posted this morning and
yesterday and didn't mention any of this

Yes, it is jmcquown. It happened after her post at 5:07 am eastern time.
She had to call an ambulance to take her to the hospital so she did not
have time to post here about it beforehand. The post I mentioned is in
rec.food.cooking posted with the below headers:

From: "Nancy Young" SNIP
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:29:22 -0400

Easier to get the word out to her friends here all at once.

They believe that her diverticulitis has caused a rupture,
so she's going to undergo a cat scan to see if they need
to operate. Let's keep our collective fingers crossed that
she doesn't. They've already got her on morphine, she's in
some pain.

Bad timing, to say the least. I neglected to find out what
hospital, of course.

nancy
Old July 13th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_]

"rb" I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself frequent
so
I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able to with good reason:

Easier to get the word out to her friends here all at once.

They believe that her diverticulitis has caused a rupture, so she's
going to undergo a cat scan to see if they need to operate. Let's
keep our collective fingers crossed that she doesn't. They've
already got her on morphine, she's in some pain.

Big purrs are provided that she is ok and recovering by now.

rrb

PUURRS that Jill will be okay
Kyla

Old July 13th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old July 13th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Purrs and Prayers on the way for Jill. Sorry to hear about this.
"Jofirey" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

Which Jill? I know of only one

Are you talking about jmcquown if so she posted this morning and
yesterday and didn't mention any of this

But she was at the ER earlier this summer for the diverticulitis. They
wanted to keep her in the hospital then but she went home,
I suspect she gets a bit of tough from her dad, Sounds like she might
need some of it for a while.

Purrs on the way. As well as the magic candle. (I found another one)

Jo

Purr request for a dog. Dewi Cat anecdotes 18 October 28th 06 09:37 PM
Purr request Ann Cat anecdotes 11 October 22nd 06 06:15 AM
Purr Request CatNipped Cat anecdotes 40 February 28th 05 02:19 AM
purr request Rrb Cat anecdotes 22 November 14th 04 11:52 PM
Purr request Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 45 October 31st 04 02:02 PM