Silver and Tessie - printer monitors extraordinaire

Old August 18th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default Silver and Tessie - printer monitors extraordinaire

Silver and Tessie have discovered they share a joint fascination -
with the printer and scanner. Every time I turn either of them on they
jump up, run to the craftroom, and jump up on the desk to supervise
operations. It can be a little hard when one of them jumps onto the
whirring scanner :P
If the printer is running for long enough to print more than one page,
they'll just about climb on top of it. Usually whoever gets there
first gets the top of the monitor and the other stands on the desk
like this...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...15899315vKmXip

But yesterday Silver got there first, and Tessie said 'well, if
there's room for you there's got to be room for me too!' and she
jumped up onto the monitor as well! It's a good thing she's still
skinny :P

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...5899315dlUbDN#
Old August 18th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-08-17 21:05:41 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit said:

[...]

ROFL!! That's so funny!

Old August 18th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
[...]

I'm glad to know I don't have the only two cats on the planet who think
an operating printer is a major form of entertainment. Francesca and
Nina come running to watch every time I print something. =o) They're
not all that interested in the scanner though. Except as a convenient
perch for Hoomin Supervision.

Melissa

Old August 18th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
But yesterday Silver got there first, and Tessie said 'well, if
there's room for you there's got to be room for me too!' and she
jumped up onto the monitor as well! It's a good thing she's still
skinny :P

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...5899315dlUbDN#

Those pictures are so cute! I'm glad that Tessie ended up getting
along so well with her sisfurs.

Old August 18th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie Cook

Oh my gosh, Karen, I'm surprise your monitor takes that kind of weight. Sam
loves to sleep on my laptop. Whenever I get my laptop out he comes running.
I think it is because of the heat.

Julie

Old August 18th 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
[...]

LOL! I don't think Miranda has forgiven me yet for getting rid of the
big monitor and getting a laptop instead. I do miss having her on the
monitor and supervising my work.

Old August 18th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 22:05:41 -0400, Karen AKA Kajikit
yodeled:

[...]

I hear ya. Both my boys are mesmerized by printer/scanner.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old August 18th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:37:39 -0400, "Julie Cook"
wrote:

Oh my gosh, Karen, I'm surprise your monitor takes that kind of weight. Sam
loves to sleep on my laptop. Whenever I get my laptop out he comes running.
I think it is because of the heat.

It shook quite alarmingly... fortunately I have a very sturdy desk :P
You could have a cat party up there and it wouldn't break... and
Tessie is still a real lightweight - I'm starting to think she's going
to stay that way!

Tessie update jaggath Cat anecdotes 5 February 24th 06 08:44 AM
Tessie and Silver were in the same room... Karen AKA KajiKit Cat anecdotes 8 February 20th 06 10:54 PM
Tessie settles in jaggath Cat anecdotes 10 February 17th 06 08:26 PM