oops

Old August 11th 05, 09:03 PM
Steve Touchstone

Default oops

Little Bit: I SWEAR it was an accident, and I'm VERY sorry if "poor
lil Spotty" got wet. You see I was just testing the temperature in the
glass of water that the hoomin sets by his bed at night - I prefer it
to be just a tad cooler than room temperature. Anyway, somehow the
glass tipped over and fell right above where Spotty was playing
hide'n'seek in the box (the glass made a very statisfying noise when
it hit the box, too nothing like a big plastic mug hitting a cardboard
box - hee hee)
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old August 11th 05, 09:18 PM
Victor Martinez

Steve Touchstone wrote:
Little Bit: I SWEAR it was an accident, and I'm VERY sorry if "poor
lil Spotty" got wet. You see I was just testing the temperature in the

It reminded me of the time Maya was testing gravity right above me, I
think I still have the bump to prove it!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 11th 05, 11:14 PM
Jen M. via CatKB.com

LOL

Karen wrote:
Norty (as BF would say

Little Bit: I SWEAR it was an accident, and I'm VERY sorry if "poor
lil Spotty" got wet. You see I was just testing the temperature in the

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]

Old August 12th 05, 05:03 AM
Marina

Steve Touchstone wrote:
Little Bit: I SWEAR it was an accident, and I'm VERY sorry if "poor
lil Spotty" got wet. You see I was just testing the temperature in the
glass of water that the hoomin sets by his bed at night - I prefer it
to be just a tad cooler than room temperature. Anyway, somehow the
glass tipped over and fell right above where Spotty was playing
hide'n'seek in the box (the glass made a very statisfying noise when
it hit the box, too nothing like a big plastic mug hitting a cardboard
box - hee hee)

LOL!

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Oops..I lost my temper dammit mystro Cat health & behaviour 32 July 24th 05 05:40 AM
Oops CatNipped Cat anecdotes 44 February 15th 05 07:53 PM
Oops TBird Cat anecdotes 3 October 29th 04 06:43 PM
Cats in the Pants (Snowball the Ragdoll's progress) OOPS! M Gordon Douglas Cat anecdotes 8 October 15th 03 09:00 PM
Cats in the Pants (Snowball the Ragdoll's progress) OOPS! M Gordon Douglas Cats - misc 4 October 15th 03 03:55 PM