Nurse Waffles

Old December 19th 05, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Nurse Waffles

Now I don't know if it's just nerves about tomorrow's visit to the slaughter
house, sorry, the dental hospital....

.... but to use a Geordie phrase..

Eeee, aah've got a proper case of the skittors...

In other words, I am spending an inordinate amount of time on the great
white telephone in the bathroom...

Waffles is being very good. When I am curled up on the sofa, she sits on me
and purrs. When I get up to go to the great white telephone, she follows me
there and watches me, as if checking up on me.

She is a very, very good nurse.

Cheers, helen s

Old December 19th 05, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:38:45 +0000 (UTC), "wafflycat"
yodeled:

Now I don't know if it's just nerves about tomorrow's visit to the slaughter
house, sorry, the dental hospital....

... but to use a Geordie phrase..

Eeee, aah've got a proper case of the skittors...

In other words, I am spending an inordinate amount of time on the great
white telephone in the bathroom...

Waffles is being very good. When I am curled up on the sofa, she sits on me
and purrs. When I get up to go to the great white telephone, she follows me
there and watches me, as if checking up on me.

She is a very, very good nurse.

Cheers, helen s

Aww, purrs for teeth, nerves and tummy.

And don't let it get around that Ms. Waffles is such a softy.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 19th 05, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-12-19, wafflycat penned:
Now I don't know if it's just nerves about tomorrow's visit to the
slaughter house, sorry, the dental hospital....

... but to use a Geordie phrase..

Eeee, aah've got a proper case of the skittors...

In other words, I am spending an inordinate amount of time on the
great white telephone in the bathroom...

*hug*

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old December 20th 05, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"wafflycat" wrote in message
Now I don't know if it's just nerves about tomorrow's visit to the
slaughter house, sorry, the dental hospital....

... but to use a Geordie phrase..

Eeee, aah've got a proper case of the skittors...

In other words, I am spending an inordinate amount of time on the great
white telephone in the bathroom...

Waffles is being very good. When I am curled up on the sofa, she sits on
me and purrs. When I get up to go to the great white telephone, she
follows me there and watches me, as if checking up on me.

She is a very, very good nurse.

Cheers, helen s

Purrs for the procedure to go well, and painlessly.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old December 20th 05, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:
Now I don't know if it's just nerves about tomorrow's visit to the
slaughter house, sorry, the dental hospital....

We're thinking of you today, Helen, and sending purrs. Please give
Waffles a scritch from me for being such a good nurse.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 20th 05, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:

Waffles is being very good. When I am curled up on the sofa, she
sits on me and purrs. When I get up to go to the great white
telephone, she follows me there and watches me, as if checking
up on me. She is a very, very good nurse.

She will always remember how you cared for her when she had her accident
several years ago. What a good girl.

I hope that everything went OK today!

Joyce
Old December 20th 05, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:
Now I don't know if it's just nerves about tomorrow's visit to the slaughter
house, sorry, the dental hospital....

... but to use a Geordie phrase..

Eeee, aah've got a proper case of the skittors...

In other words, I am spending an inordinate amount of time on the great
white telephone in the bathroom...

Waffles is being very good. When I am curled up on the sofa, she sits on me
and purrs. When I get up to go to the great white telephone, she follows me
there and watches me, as if checking up on me.

She is a very, very good nurse.

Cheers, helen s

I'm sure you'll be fine. I can't help laughing, don't mean to, but I
have a Geordie friend (pal who talks just like that!) - it's OK when
I'm with her but I can't understand her on the phone.

Old December 20th 05, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"wafflycat" wrote in message

Now I don't know if it's just nerves about tomorrow's visit to the slaughter
house, sorry, the dental hospital....///

You'll be fine. Purrs and prayers for everything to go smoothly at the
slaughter house. Sorry, *HOSPITAL*.

{{{BIG HUGS}}}}

Helen M