[OT] Freaky dream

Old April 7th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Freaky dream

I woke up screaming last night because, in a dream, I got into my car,
started it up, and a dead, misshapen creature-thing slid from my roof
and landed with a crash on my windshield. As sometimes happens in
dreams, there was a sense of horror to the experience entirely out of
proportion with what was going on.

I don't think I've ever woken up screaming out loud from a dream. It
scared poor DH half to death.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 7th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Freaky dream

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
I woke up screaming last night because, in a dream, I got into my car,
started it up, and a dead, misshapen creature-thing slid from my roof
and landed with a crash on my windshield. As sometimes happens in
dreams, there was a sense of horror to the experience entirely out of
proportion with what was going on.

I don't think I've ever woken up screaming out loud from a dream. It
scared poor DH half to death.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Well, that's creepy. What kind of movies have you been watching?? :-)

I have a recurring dream where there is something gross in the bed.
Sometimes it's a dead animal; sometimes it's a snake, giant spider,
dismembered foot, or some weird creature. When I wake up, I'm usually
standing next to the bed shaking the covers. It's very, very real, very
Godfather-ish. I've woke up DH yelling my head off before.

Sherry

Old April 7th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:56:14 -0600, "Monique Y. Mudama"
yodeled:

I woke up screaming last night because, in a dream, I got into my car,
started it up, and a dead, misshapen creature-thing slid from my roof
and landed with a crash on my windshield. As sometimes happens in
dreams, there was a sense of horror to the experience entirely out of
proportion with what was going on.

I don't think I've ever woken up screaming out loud from a dream. It
scared poor DH half to death.

As long as you didn't disturb Oscar.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 7th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

I woke up screaming last night because, in a dream, I got into my car,
started it up, and a dead, misshapen creature-thing slid from my roof
and landed with a crash on my windshield. As sometimes happens in
dreams, there was a sense of horror to the experience entirely out of
proportion with what was going on.

I don't think a scream is out of proportion to that! The startle
factor alone counts for a lot of it. And that does sound pretty creepy.

Joyce
Old April 7th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

I woke up screaming last night because, in a dream, I got into my car,
started it up, and a dead, misshapen creature-thing slid from my roof
and landed with a crash on my windshield. As sometimes happens in
dreams, there was a sense of horror to the experience entirely out of
proportion with what was going on.

I don't think I've ever woken up screaming out loud from a dream. It
scared poor DH half to death.

Lots and lots of calming purrs for both DH and you, Monique,
Polonca and Soncek

Old April 7th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-07, Kreisleriana penned:
On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:56:14 -0600, "Monique Y. Mudama"
yodeled:

I don't think I've ever woken up screaming out loud from a dream.
It scared poor DH half to death.

As long as you didn't disturb Oscar.

Oddly enough, I don't remember her being anywhere near us.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 7th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-07, polonca12000 penned:

Lots and lots of calming purrs for both DH and you, Monique, Polonca
and Soncek

Thank you. We're good now. It was just freaky in the middle of the
night.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 8th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message
I woke up screaming last night because, in a dream, I got into my car,
started it up, and a dead, misshapen creature-thing slid from my roof
and landed with a crash on my windshield. As sometimes happens in
dreams, there was a sense of horror to the experience entirely out of
proportion with what was going on.

I don't think I've ever woken up screaming out loud from a dream. It
scared poor DH half to death.

Be careful about telling loved ones about your dreams. I dreamed once that
Rob turned into Chuck Norris, dumped me for a blonde eco-bimbo and then
stuck me with caring for her four brats as well as my own brats. Then the
eco-bimbo was selected as mother of the year. I was so MAD about this, that
when I woke up I told Rob what would happen if he ever turned into Chuck
Norris and then dumped me for some blonde eco-bimbo. This happened months
ago and I'm still being teased about Chuck Norris. Man I wish I'd dreamed
that he'd turned into Chris Noth instead.

Pam S. smiling

Having a Bad Dream? (Kitty Sensitivity) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 February 28th 06 12:04 AM
The dream Susan M Cat anecdotes 1 October 10th 05 04:58 AM
Our Adoption Dream, please help with $1 Catie Cat health & behaviour 6 January 29th 05 07:38 AM
A *weird* cat dream Dan M Cat anecdotes 18 January 12th 05 10:12 PM
unpleasant dream, nice awakening JB Cat anecdotes 0 December 23rd 04 04:10 PM