sunny day=happy cats

Old November 15th 03, 05:29 AM
John Biltz

Default sunny day=happy cats

After the catastrophy of a rainy day the next day was sunny and nice
(about 65 which is about perfect under a Vegas sun) and the cats couldn't
wait to get outside. Bruiser woke me up early and both of them were at
the patio door doing what looked like two mimes doing little kids who
needed to get into a busy bathroom really bad except the part about not
making noise. So I let them out and all was fine and good in the world
again. They frolicked about all morning, Bruiser came a hair from
nailing a pigeon, his little friend stopped by, they came in for a much
needed nap for awhile and then went out for more fun and frolick. They
were both fast asleep by 9:30. Today they wanted out early again and
Bruiser once again did the honors of waking me up early. But I think
Maya had put him up to it because I saw her tail up high retreating down
the hallway as I made my way into the bathroom. Today was more fun and
games, at one point there were five cats out on the small communal lawn.
All the cats were out enjoying the sun doing what passes for socializing
with cats. Mostly sniffing the plants and watching other cats sniffing
plants while laying around looking cool. Bruiser and his little friend
were running around doing enigmatic important things. I suspect it will
be another early night for the cats. Life is good for cats on sunny
days, like people sometimes it takes a little adversity to make you
apreciate what you take for granted.

Old November 15th 03, 06:14 AM
Marina

John, your descriptions of Bruiser and Maya are so wonderful. I especially
liked these:

"John Biltz" wrote

Bruiser woke me up early and both of them were at
the patio door doing what looked like two mimes doing little kids who
needed to get into a busy bathroom really bad except the part about not
making noise.

ROFL!

Today they wanted out early again and
Bruiser once again did the honors of waking me up early. But I think
Maya had put him up to it because I saw her tail up high retreating down
the hallway as I made my way into the bathroom.

LOL!

All the cats were out enjoying the sun doing what passes for socializing
with cats. Mostly sniffing the plants and watching other cats sniffing
plants while laying around looking cool.

Lovely image.

Bruiser and his little friend
were running around doing enigmatic important things.

LOL!

Thanks.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki