Da Gestbuk

Old November 9th 04, 10:43 PM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Yes, MC, I need kumfurtink.
Purrleez rub mine hed, an lik mime eerz...
buttid dunt tutsh mine pawzeez attall.

Dyna, bendin hur nek an pushing hur hed tuu MC

I will stay far away from those beautiful paws! Here, let

me rub your
head...
[rubs his head against Dyna's head, purring strongly]
and lick your ears...
[licks her ears thoroughly but gently]

MCat

Fangu Meowz Kat.
Yu dunt tink dat I yam 'unkontrowlubbel ur untotshibble, du
yu, MCat?

Dyna, purringlee

Old November 10th 04, 04:57 AM
Rebecca

Well, if yoo wantz solid fudz, dere iz sooven eers, mousie kabobs (I sabed
sum fur yoo), and sum ub Gretchen Marie's birfday kake. If yoo wud like sum
brof, I can make yoo sum -- wud yoo purrfur mousie flaber, lizerd flaber, or
shrimpee flaber? Of corse dere is also lotz ub stuff to drink, but I see
dat MouseCat haz alreddy gottin yoo sum nip tea.

Oh, no, I juss had a horribul thot! Dyna, did dat TED steel yur claws??????
--
Rebecca, beside herself with worry

"Sylvia M." wrote in message
I shud eet Bekky, buttid i habent bin...wat wud yu suggezt?

Dyna, not likkin hur chopz at da momunt

"Rebecca" wrote in
message
om...
Welcum bak, Dyna! Ize sorree yoo iznt feelin well. Cum

hab sum ub dis gud
fud an maybe yool feel betterer. Dere is fudz frum

Fluffykitz Catering (at
leest I fingk dere is sum left -- if dere iznt weel make

more), an also sum
fudz dat da Fur Conspiracy teleploppitated in -- yoo shud

hab seen dat
teleploppitator werk, it wuz amazin!
--
Rebecca

Old November 10th 04, 05:17 PM
Sylvia M.

"Rebecca" wrote in
message
m...
Well, if yoo wantz solid fudz, dere iz sooven eers, mousie

kabobs (I sabed
sum fur yoo), and sum ub Gretchen Marie's birfday kake.

If yoo wud like sum
brof, I can make yoo sum -- wud yoo purrfur mousie flaber,

lizerd flaber, or
shrimpee flaber? Of corse dere is also lotz ub stuff to

drink, but I see
dat MouseCat haz alreddy gottin yoo sum nip tea.

Oh, no, I juss had a horribul thot! Dyna, did dat TED

steel yur claws??????
--
Rebecca, beside herself with worry

Not reelee...se mine udder pozt, azkin fur purrz

Old November 11th 04, 05:05 PM
Heather

"Newfield Kitties" wrote in message
Hello Newfield kitties! Itz bin a furry long tyme sins weev seen yu!

Glad
yu cud kum.

Kissa, pawing dem wite orkidz tied wif eiffur a bloo or gold ribbin

Fangu fur da orkidz, Kissa. Yew an Vinnie did a wunnerful job settin up

da
gestbuk tabul. Weer shure Laura is furry prowd uv yew as she waches us

frum da
Bridge.

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, Barney, Dakota Brown, an Lime
In loving memory of:
Buddy Jo - 10/82 - 12/30/98
Arizona - 07/02/97 - 03/11/00
Lemon - 10/95 - 10/06/00
Tinsel Bean - 10/83 - 08/17/02
Sierra Blue - 10/30/95 - 09/01/04
http://members.aol.com/_ht_b/tinselbean/Home-index.html

Fangu Newfield kitties; weez shur hope so.

Kissa