Pandora journeys to Bridge

Old November 29th 04, 11:38 PM
Eileen Clark

Default Pandora journeys to Bridge

This afternoon Pandora, aka Pandorable, the Angel-Bunny Princess, the
Glacier Bunny, the Psycho-bitch, began her passage to the Bridge. The
gift she gave us was the unmistakeable sign that It Was Time. She was
a shy, stubborn, and sensitive little lady with a rare, but delightful
pixyish sense of fun. She had made peace at last in the previous few
years with the other indoor kitties, and they are already missing her.
Meowmie and Paw will especially miss her.

We thank effurryone so much for their purrs--we are sure they helped
ease her into her transition.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, Miss Tuffy, & Mac
Old November 29th 04, 11:51 PM
Ray or Fran

Punkins & Puddi Cat settle into the meatloaf position of respect and begin
purring for Pandora and for all those who loved her. May youze journey be
peaceful and may the Pandora sized holes in the hearts of those whoze love
her fill with warm and loving memories.

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old November 30th 04, 12:01 AM
spike&stormy

We sends manymany purrs fur Pandora's jurney an fur hur fambly wif da
sadsad harts.

Spike & Stormy

Old November 30th 04, 12:35 AM
Fred

Eileen Clark wrote:
This afternoon Pandora, aka Pandorable, the Angel-Bunny Princess, the
Glacier Bunny, the Psycho-bitch, began her passage to the Bridge. The
gift she gave us was the unmistakeable sign that It Was Time. She was
a shy, stubborn, and sensitive little lady with a rare, but delightful
pixyish sense of fun. She had made peace at last in the previous few
years with the other indoor kitties, and they are already missing her.
Meowmie and Paw will especially miss her.

We thank effurryone so much for their purrs--we are sure they helped
ease her into her transition.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, Miss Tuffy, & Mac

Lotsa Purrayers from the Williams house fur Pandora and her loved
ones left behind.

--
Jetadiah, Diana, Ryan and their hooman. Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply if by email)

Old November 30th 04, 01:02 AM
dsh-diva

Many Purrs fur yur sadsad harts dere.
Luff, Xena and Callisto

Old November 30th 04, 01:29 AM
Boogie's Mom

Boogie da HarpurrCat inna Bawlamore assumes da meetloaf posishun anna
commences purrin dat Pandora's journey was easy anna dat dahurtin harts of
herzown fambly are heald by alla da gud memries.

Sending healing light to your family.

Boogie's Meowmie
"Eileen Clark" wrote in message
This afternoon Pandora, aka Pandorable, the Angel-Bunny Princess, the
Glacier Bunny, the Psycho-bitch, began her passage to the Bridge. The
gift she gave us was the unmistakeable sign that It Was Time. She was
a shy, stubborn, and sensitive little lady with a rare, but delightful
pixyish sense of fun. She had made peace at last in the previous few
years with the other indoor kitties, and they are already missing her.
Meowmie and Paw will especially miss her.

We thank effurryone so much for their purrs--we are sure they helped
ease her into her transition.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, Miss Tuffy, & Mac

Christmas at the Rainbow Bridge Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 2 December 12th 04 12:50 AM
Old cat at the Bridge Gabrielle Cat community 14 March 28th 04 10:06 PM
Tribyoot tu Haven Howse at da Bridge JSmith4973 Cat community 7 October 23rd 03 04:38 AM
Purrs for a loyal D*G friend on his trip to the bridge, please Tanada Cat anecdotes 14 October 5th 03 07:53 AM