Missing cat...

Old May 6th 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default Missing cat...

or ******* Cat Trick? Keeping my fingers crossed that it's the latter.

Once again, Samuel Redcat is missing. Just like the last couple times -
as the sun was going down I brought everybody in from the back yard, and
did a cat count. Everybody present and accounted for, except Sammy
Redcat. Nancy and I checked every closet multiple times, checked the
basement multiple times, I walked around the block a bunch of times just
in cased he found a way out of the yard - no sign of Sammy.

I doubt that I'll be able to sleep tonight, but I'm going to try to get
some sleep down on the futon in the living room in case he's outside and
scratches on the door.

Purrs would be appreciated for Sammy to either get his furry butt home,
or show himself.

Dan
Old May 6th 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:

or ******* Cat Trick? Keeping my fingers crossed that it's the latter.

Sammy, get home now! Your dad's going gray over you!!

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old May 6th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Mon, 05 May 2008 22:03:41 -0500, Daniel Mahoney
wrote:

or ******* Cat Trick? Keeping my fingers crossed that it's the latter.

Once again, Samuel Redcat is missing. Just like the last couple times -
as the sun was going down I brought everybody in from the back yard, and
did a cat count. Everybody present and accounted for, except Sammy
Redcat. Nancy and I checked every closet multiple times, checked the
basement multiple times, I walked around the block a bunch of times just
in cased he found a way out of the yard - no sign of Sammy.

I doubt that I'll be able to sleep tonight, but I'm going to try to get
some sleep down on the futon in the living room in case he's outside and
scratches on the door.

Purrs would be appreciated for Sammy to either get his furry butt home,
or show himself.

Dan

I hope he's just hiding somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old May 6th 08, 07:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

I think he has passed grey and gone straight to bald after all this
stress!!!!

You got that right!

Now to see if I can turn off my adrenaline machine and get at least a
couple hours sleep. Before I get up, call in to work that I'm taking the
day off, and spend the rest of the day redoing the cat fence. And hoping
that the rain showers they're forecasting hold off until I'm done.

Dan
Old May 6th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On May 5, 8:03*pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
or ******* Cat Trick? Keeping my fingers crossed that it's the latter.

Once again, Samuel Redcat is missing. Just like the last couple times -
as the sun was going down I brought everybody in from the back yard, and
did a cat count. Everybody present and accounted for, except Sammy
Redcat. Nancy and I checked every closet multiple times, checked the
basement multiple times, I walked around the block a bunch of times just
in cased he found a way out of the yard - no sign of Sammy.

I doubt that I'll be able to sleep tonight, but I'm going to try to get
some sleep down on the futon in the living room in case he's outside and
scratches on the door.

Purrs would be appreciated for Sammy to either get his furry butt home,
or show himself.

Dan

Sammy, if this is a BCT, the joke is over. Get your fuzzy butt home
and stop worrying your hoomin!

Daniel, serious purrs that Sammy will show up soon, safe and unharmed.

Melissa

I'z got a missing brofur an a missing sisfur Harri Roadcat Cat community 12 June 5th 07 02:44 PM
Missing cat Simba's Mom Cat health & behaviour 63 May 19th 06 10:57 PM
Another Missing Cat :( Pat Cat anecdotes 28 December 2nd 03 12:36 AM
missing cat Don Cat rescue 9 October 2nd 03 05:40 PM
missing cat Calvin Rice Cat health & behaviour 16 September 1st 03 03:11 PM