I just spent $44 for 6 pounds of cat food

Old October 4th 16, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default I just spent $44 for 6 pounds of cat food

Not really bragging, some people spend lots more in other ways
on their pets. I like to spend at the front end.

Purina is enforcing their ban against selling Veterinary Diets
Oral Care without a prescription. So $44 is the black market
price for a $32 bag.

What other food/treat options are there for feline oral care?

At ($7.33) per pound, I still think that food is cheaper than
buying oral care treats in small packages, but maybe I am
missing something.

Thanks.

Old October 6th 16, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ucbvax^mark

On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 03:10:02 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

Not really bragging, some people spend lots more in other ways
on their pets. I like to spend at the front end.

Purina is enforcing their ban against selling Veterinary Diets
Oral Care without a prescription. So $44 is the black market
price for a $32 bag.

What other food/treat options are there for feline oral care?

At ($7.33) per pound, I still think that food is cheaper than
buying oral care treats in small packages, but maybe I am
missing something.

It's much cheaper to buy from Goa.

Thanks.

YW.
Old October 6th 16, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

ucbvax^mark wrote:

John Doe wrote:

Not really bragging, some people spend lots more in other
ways on their pets. I like to spend at the front end.

Purina is enforcing their ban against selling Veterinary
Diets Oral Care without a prescription. So $44 is the black
market price for a $32 bag.

What other food/treat options are there for feline oral
care?

At ($7.33) per pound, I still think that food is cheaper
than buying oral care treats in small packages, but maybe I
am missing something.

It's much cheaper to buy from Goa.

But I never Goa there.