MENS UNDERWEAR

Old June 12th 07, 09:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.sports.football.pro.gb-packers,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.sports.football.pro.oak-raiders,rec.equestrian
Dorah

Default MENS UNDERWEAR

Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
the latest one.

http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

Old June 12th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.sports.football.pro.gb-packers,rec.equestrian
'Key

"Dorah" cross-posted, off-topic in
message
---snip the cross-posted, off-topic spam---

,

,

,

===================

rgName: Asia Pacific Network Information Centre
OrgID: APNIC
Address: PO Box 2131
City: Milton
StateProv: QLD
PostalCode: 4064
Country: AU

ReferralServer: whois://whois.apnic.net

NetRange: 124.0.0.0 - 124.255.255.255
CIDR: 124.0.0.0/8
NetName: APNIC-124
NetHandle: NET-124-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: Allocated to APNIC
NameServer: NS1.APNIC.NET
NameServer: NS3.APNIC.NET
NameServer: NS4.APNIC.NET
NameServer: NS.LACNIC.NET
NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET
NameServer: NS-SEC.RIPE.NET
Comment: This IP address range is not registered in the
ARIN database.
Comment: For details, refer to the APNIC Whois Database
via
Comment: WHOIS.APNIC.NET or
http://www.apnic.net/apnic-bin/whois2.pl
Comment: ** IMPORTANT NOTE: APNIC is the Regional
Internet Registry
Comment: for the Asia Pacific region. APNIC does not
operate networks
Comment: using this IP address range and is not able to
investigate
Comment: spam or abuse reports relating to these
addresses. For more
Comment: help, refer to
http://www.apnic.net/info/faq/abuse
RegDate: 2005-01-27
Updated: 2005-05-20

OrgTechHandle: AWC12-ARIN
OrgTechName: APNIC Whois Contact
OrgTechPhone: +61 7 3858 3100
OrgTechEmail:

ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2007-06-11 19:10
Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS
database.
--------------------
From: Dorah
Newsgroups:
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.sports.football.pro.gb-packers,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.sports.football .pro.oak-raiders,rec.equestrian
Subject: MENS UNDERWEAR
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 01:45:11 -0700
rec.equestrian:638245

Old June 12th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.sports.football.pro.gb-packers,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.sports.football.pro.oak-raiders,rec.equestrian
Al Mundy

"Dorah" wrote in message
oups.com...
Huge collection of mens underwear,

I figured Nerd got a new screenname

Old June 12th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.sports.football.pro.gb-packers,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.sports.football.pro.oak-raiders,rec.equestrian
nerdmann

"Dorah" wrote in message
oups.com...
Huge collection of mens underwear,

I figured Nerd got a new screenname

NERD: hit the showers, convict!
nerdmann

Old June 12th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.sports.football.pro.gb-packers,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.sports.football.pro.oak-raiders,rec.equestrian
[email protected]

David Wallen, GED.

Old June 13th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.sports.football.pro.gb-packers,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.sports.football.pro.oak-raiders,rec.equestrian
Al Mundy

On Jun 12, 1:07 pm, wrote:
David Wallen, GED.

How's the fan club doing, clownie?

By the way, have you figured out how I enrolled in college (UW GB in
1974 and UW Parkside in 1976 and 2007) ) and tech schools (Fox valley
tech in 75, others more recently) without a HS diploma? Or was a
professional IT person for 30 years without any education?

In other words, I was college educated before you were dribbling out
of your mother's mouth. I bet she regrets not swallowing every time
she sees you.

You have my pity. And everyone else's.

Old June 13th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.sports.football.pro.gb-packers,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.sports.football.pro.oak-raiders,rec.equestrian
[email protected]

On Jun 12, 8:28 pm, AL Mundy wrote:
On Jun 12, 1:07 pm, wrote:

David Wallen, GED.

How's the fan club doing, clownie?

By the way, have you figured out how I enrolled in college (UW GB in
1974 and UW Parkside in 1976 and 2007) ) and tech schools (Fox valley
tech in 75, others more recently) without a HS diploma? Or was a
professional IT person for 30 years without any education?

In other words, I was college educated before you were dribbling out
of your mother's mouth. I bet she regrets not swallowing every time
she sees you.

You have my pity. And everyone else's.

It doesn't look like you can stick with anything other than petty
theft. Now, get back to working on that GED.