Went to a movie this evening.

Old October 26th 03, 04:05 AM
guynoir

Default Went to a movie this evening.

Saw "The Station Agent". For two solid hours I did not think about THE
WORMS CRAWLING OUT OF MY CAT'S ASSHOLE!. EWW! EWW! EWW! ICK! YUCK! UGH!

I can't believe how horrible and repulsive it is! Since finding that
first innocuous little "sesame seed", I've watched as disgusting
parasites have crawled one after the other from his butt and gathered on
his anus for a party.

They crawl out onto his fur leaving a trail of egg-slime. They drop off
onto the armchair he naps on, and dry out and turn into little brown
balls of snot. Now he's laying at my feet, giving himself a rimjob as
he licks up the worms that are crawling out of his asshole. The live
ones look exactly like grains of rice: white, crawling, squirming grains
of rice. I could swear I feel them crawling out of my own...

I'm going to see "Dead/Alive" tonight. That should help me get to sleep.
--
John Kimmel

In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter -- bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Old October 26th 03, 05:22 AM
MacCandace

I'm going to see "Dead/Alive" tonight. That should help me get to sleep.
--
John Kimmel

Um, I know you're not a troll because you've posted here before...have you had
your cat treated for worms? You need to take him to the vet or take some
samples in so the vet can give you the proper medication. Sounds like
tapeworms. They're gross, yes, but easily treated.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

Old October 26th 03, 05:45 AM
Karen M.

Okay, if the worms are really that bad, you should take him to the vet
ASAP. Or maybe I've just been really lucky with worms? If you're trying
to gross us out, I just saw the ending of the 1980's remake of "The Fly"
while trying to eat lasagna. I think I reached my gross-out limit for
tonite...

Old October 26th 03, 08:45 PM
Liz

Um, I know you're not a troll because you've posted here before...

He doesn´t sound like a troll to me, but he does sound like he´s very
impressed. LOL Poor guy, not a strong candidate for a biological
field. BTW, I once read most men will faint at the sight of blood,
especially if it´s their own blood. True? No idea.

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

That´s beautiful.

Old October 26th 03, 09:18 PM
Cat Protector

I am really disturbed by this. Instead of taking your cat to the vet you
decide a movie is more important? Get this cat to a vet already!

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Old October 27th 03, 12:57 AM
MacCandace

I am really disturbed by this. Instead of taking your cat to the vet you
decide a movie is more important? Get this cat to a vet already!

Well, in all fairness, it sounds as though he just discovered the creepy
crawlers later on Saturday when only emergency vets are open. Disgusting as
they are, they're not usually an emergency situation unless they're in an
already ill, compromised cat. I'm assuming he will get the cat or at least the
sample to the vet on Monday a.m. He doesn't sound like he wants to live
amongst them for very long.