Your purrs worked again - THANKS!!!!

Old August 12th 04, 09:50 PM
CatNipped

Default Your purrs worked again - THANKS!!!!

I just talked to the vet's office and they said Sammy was just fine,
she's awake and came through like a trooper.

When I asked, they said they "discouraged" mommies from coming to
visit since it makes the kitty think she's going home and stresses her
more when she can't - but they'll allow a visit if I just can't stay
away. What do you guys think, should I just wait?

I get to bring her home tomorrow after 9:00AM.

Again, thank you so much for all your purrs and good thoughts you send
our way - worked again!

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 4 months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy and Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (All my fur babies)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy3/ (Sammy and Jessie)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy4/ (Sammy and Jessie)
Old August 12th 04, 10:26 PM
polonca12000

I'm so happy for you both!
Best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"CatNipped" wrote in message
om...
I just talked to the vet's office and they said Sammy was just fine,
she's awake and came through like a trooper.

snip

Old August 12th 04, 10:26 PM
polonca12000

I'm so happy for you both!
Best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

om...

Old August 12th 04, 10:26 PM
polonca12000

I'm so happy for you both!
Best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

om...

Old August 12th 04, 10:48 PM

CatNipped wrote:

I just talked to the vet's office and they said Sammy was just fine,
she's awake and came through like a trooper.

Hooray!!!

When I asked, they said they "discouraged" mommies from coming to
visit since it makes the kitty think she's going home and stresses her
more when she can't - but they'll allow a visit if I just can't stay
away. What do you guys think, should I just wait?

If it will stress her more to see you come and go, then it's probably
better to wait. But I know how hard it is to wait... but think how happy
the reunion will be tomorrow morning!!

Joyce

Old August 12th 04, 11:48 PM
Steve Touchstone

On 12 Aug 2004 13:50:46 -0700, (CatNipped)
wrote:

I just talked to the vet's office and they said Sammy was just fine,
she's awake and came through like a trooper.

When I asked, they said they "discouraged" mommies from coming to
visit since it makes the kitty think she's going home and stresses her
more when she can't - but they'll allow a visit if I just can't stay
away. What do you guys think, should I just wait?

I get to bring her home tomorrow after 9:00AM.

Again, thank you so much for all your purrs and good thoughts you send
our way - worked again!

Thanks for letting us know Sammy came through with fine. About
visiting, I can understand they're feelings, but don't know if I could
stay away ;-)

Reminds me of when I took Rocky in for neutering. I do yardwork, and
was working on that side of town. Everytime I finished a yard I
stopped by to check on him, though I didn't actually visit, just
stopped at the front desk and asked how he was doing. At the time I
was still thinking I was going to be sending him to a new home, he
didn't even have a name yet. About the third time I stopped and asked,
the people at the clinic asked if I was REALLY going to give him away.
That's when I started seriously thinking he was already a part of the
family, I just didn't know it yet.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]