To Mietze

Old September 20th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default To Mietze

Two bitties died here earlier in the year. They had no names. They
were 2 weeks old.
It would be nice if there could be a brick on the Walk saying
"Nameless, No House" because this would commemorate all the poor
kitties out there who died, unknown.
Old September 20th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 20, 2:58 pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
Two bitties died here earlier in the year. They had no names. They
were 2 weeks old.
It would be nice if there could be a brick on the Walk saying
"Nameless, No House" because this would commemorate all the poor
kitties out there who died, unknown.

Maggy May crying, cannot dictate what I should type

--
Will in New Haven
Old September 20th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Maggy May, dat iz a exzelent idearment. Like da hoomanz haff da unkown
soldierz, we shud haff an unknown....Kitty brtick. Piglet wipeing a tear
at the thought.

Old September 20th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 20, 3:39 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Maggy May, dat iz a exzelent idearment. Like da hoomanz haff da unkown
soldierz, we shud haff an unknown....Kitty brtick. Piglet wipeing a tear
at the thought.

Well, Miss Piglet, we wuz gonna crai ennyweigh, beclaws wee r at a
byootiful winking four r frenz. Dat brik iz a gudgud idearment.

--
Maggy May
"I noticed that in obedience and riding classes , people with training
Old September 20th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 13:33:14 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Sep 20, 3:39 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Maggy May, dat iz a exzelent idearment. Like da hoomanz haff da unkown
soldierz, we shud haff an unknown....Kitty brtick. Piglet wipeing a tear
at the thought.

Well, Miss Piglet, we wuz gonna crai ennyweigh, beclaws wee r at a
byootiful winking four r frenz. Dat brik iz a gudgud idearment.

i luff wedwinks. i had seven beautiful kitties once and they are in
gudgud homes.
beauty
Old September 20th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"John Ross Mc Master"
Two bitties died here earlier in the year. They had no names. They
were 2 weeks old.
It would be nice if there could be a brick on the Walk saying
"Nameless, No House" because this would commemorate all the poor
kitties out there who died, unknown.

I fink dat is a furry gud idea Mietze.

Wuv, Mosey
Sad fur awl da kitties hoo died unknown

Old September 21st 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Two bitties died here earlier in the year. They had no names. They
were 2 weeks old.
It would be nice if there could be a brick on the Walk saying
"Nameless, No House" because this would commemorate all the poor
kitties out there who died, unknown.

Effury yeeer da furrst naym calld is "Unknown Kitties, House of Bast
(or Bastet)", but dere is not a brik in dis naym. Purrhaps dere shud
bee wun at da furry beeginning...it's a gud ideeah an I will wurrk on
how to do dis.

Dere haff bin times wenn kittins hoo were nown but hoo went to da
Bridge beefor dey had nayms, like yur bitties, an dey haff bin called
as "AngelKitten, House of [reel House naym or House of Bastet] or
"UnnamedKitten". Denn dey ar onord pasifficully an haff dere own
briks. I wud like to do sumfing like dat fur yur bitties dis yeeer,
iffn yu approof.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 21st 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:53:46 -0400, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

[...]

AngelKittens House of McMaster would be good for the calling of the
names. And a brick for Unknown Kitties would be wonderful.
Old September 22nd 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

AngelKittens House of McMaster would be good for the calling of the
names. And a brick for Unknown Kitties would be wonderful.

I tuk cayr ov boff.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old September 23rd 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:24:44 -0400, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

AngelKittens House of McMaster would be good for the calling of the
names. And a brick for Unknown Kitties would be wonderful.

I tuk cayr ov boff.

Mietze

This is wonderful.

Mietze, another name The Ajo Clowder Cat community 15 October 5th 08 04:58 PM
Thank You Mietze Bobcat Cat community 1 October 12th 03 04:25 PM
Attn: Mietze Seanette Blaylock Cat community 2 October 2nd 03 02:21 AM
Mietze? Gabrielle Cat community 2 September 29th 03 02:48 AM
Attn: Mietze Seanette Blaylock Cat community 3 September 19th 03 11:39 PM