Auntie June visits KFC

Old August 20th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Auntie June visits KFC

June came tonight. As she always rushes away after her visits - so busy -
she had not been able to appreciate fully the effects of our groom-a-thon,
so when KFC came swaggering up to greet her tonight she was bowled over by
how beautiful she looks. "Wow" she said, "she looks better than I've ever
seen her" I said "What, ever??" She said "No, but for the past two years."
We discussed our tactics for next time, there are some tiny mats still, and
they are very tiny Kitty's front legs and around her chest that were under
the restraining towel. We decided we will get every last minute mat out and
she will get a one time only bath.
We've both looked at the ideas about cornflour and stuff. We don't think it
would work but thanks to everyone for their ideas.
June did not come just to visit KFC, btw. We were hoping to go on a coach
trip to the seaside this weekend. One of her whippets (15 yo )had a severe
vestibular attack last night, her third and the dog is only just able to
stand today. She does not want to leave her.
She came to pay me for the tickets I bought for us both. I said "don't be
so stupid" like it mattered! but she insisted.
However, purrs for a whippet girl who is flat on her back through vestibular
attack would not go amiss.
It's like a stroke, but it isn't one.

Tweed

Old August 20th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Purrs on the way for the poor doggie. Will you still be taking the trip?
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 20th 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 20, 4:11*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
[...]

Purrs for the little running-dog. And, as always, good to read about
KFC.

--
Will in New Haven
Old August 20th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`[_2_]

"Christina Websell"
[...]

Purrs lovingly sent for the whippet gal to heal quickly.
Love
Kyla & Clowder

Old August 20th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

No. On the coach on my own for hours, at the seaside on my own all day? No.
Absolutely not.
We both wanted to go to Southwold on Saturday We were so looking forward
to it, both of us.
Now it isn't going to happen. I'm not bothered too much, I would rather the
dog was taken care of.

Old August 20th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Lots of purrs. Especially from Jake who knows what its like to feel
bad and not know what is wrong. It is so scary to be there for our
dogs and cats.

There is just no way to let them know it will get better.

Jo

Old August 20th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

[...]

Oh, June must be so worried! Purrs on the way for her whippet girl!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 21st 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Purrs (from Mistletoe) and doggy licks (from Rex) for June's whippet.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old August 21st 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
However, purrs for a whippet girl who is flat on her back through vestibular
attack would not go amiss.

Many purrs on the way for June's whippet. So sorry you couldn't go on
your trip.

Old August 21st 08, 07:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cl

Christina Websell wrote:
June came tonight. As she always rushes away after her visits - so busy -
she had not been able to appreciate fully the effects of our groom-a-thon,
so when KFC came swaggering up to greet her tonight she was bowled over by
how beautiful she looks. "Wow" she said, "she looks better than I've ever
seen her" I said "What, ever??" She said "No, but for the past two years."

Glad to hear that KFC is looking so good, and hopefully feeling as good
as she looks or better. She DESERVES it being such a grand dame cat and
all.

Auntie Julie Granby Cat community 1 February 12th 08 03:27 AM
Auntie Julie will you ba ok Granby Cat community 3 August 20th 07 12:46 PM
Auntie Biotic update Marina Cat anecdotes 5 August 16th 05 11:52 PM
PING: Auntie Marina wafflycat Cat anecdotes 13 August 15th 05 04:34 AM
Auntie Sylvia? ChildFree23 Cat community 31 February 4th 05 12:52 AM