To Tigers house

Old October 13th 08, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default To Tigers house

O T goes to Ranger and takes him over to where Wascal is. Hey uz 2 u wanna
port wiff me to Tigers houze to get hiz spezial tea? Wascal I needz u kauze
we haz ta go rooun da bak and not tellink what animalz iz in dat yardt. We
haz to go roun da bak, in fru da slidink doorz DEN, dere are lotza inside
kittties and sum of den arntz 2 freenly. A kuple of den hatez each ofther
and won't none of dem like uz kommink in da houze butted Tiget tole me where
diz tea iz. We kud juz port into da kitchem but itselfz iznt ferri big
anna doz cats wud go krazie.

Herez da planz. Da tea iz kept in da kubburd under da mircrowaf. Itself
wil be a a green tin. Dere iz a kounterz nearby kaze we haz ta jump up dere
to fend ourselfz.

We godda hafff diz tea for some of da guestz att da ball, u wanna go wiff me
to get it?

Old October 13th 08, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

Herez da planz. Da tea iz kept in da kubburd under da mircrowaf. Itself
wil be a a green tin. Dere iz a kounterz nearby kaze we haz ta jump up dere
to fend ourselfz.

We godda hafff diz tea for some of da guestz att da ball, u wanna go wiff me
to get it?

Count me in! I willz come wif you.

Mine sisfur Ameliagrump has some cool inventions dat her made. One of
dem is a box dat makes sleepy kitty sounds and makes lots of kitties
feel sleepy. You want I should bring it? But is we do we needs to wear
earplugs or we will fall asleep too.

Ranger
Old October 13th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat sounz gudgud. Maybe we shud bring Lewi for da insidez work, Himself iz
deaf and kud work roun dat machine. We wud haff to keepz an I on him kauze
he wudent hear dem ofther cats if dey workd up. Ok, soon as I hearz from
Wascal, we iz outta here. Iffin any kitties wanna leaf notes for der
winkes, get dem ported to uz ASAP. O T figures some might want ot do this.

Old October 13th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 13, 8:28*am, "Granby" wrote:
Dat sounz gudgud. *Maybe we shud bring Lewi for da insidez work, Himself iz
deaf and kud work roun dat machine. *We wud haff to keepz an I on him kauze
he wudent hear dem ofther cats if dey workd up. *Ok, soon as I hearz from
Wascal, we iz outta here. *Iffin any kitties wanna leaf notes for der
winkes, get dem ported to uz ASAP. *

Dis soun wike a peec ub cake. ExSPESHULLY wiff dat masheen. I will put
dese eerplugs in wen wee iz bout to turn itselff on. I haff to shrink
dem beclaws dey is da eeplugs dat Uncl Bill wares wen hee shoots at
tin cans an uvver monnisters. DER, dey iz jus rite. Less, um

We r not winked butted yoo cud giff dis note (hands note over) to Miss
Piglett, I wud presheate it.

Now, less go. An rememfur, peeceful iz furs choyce. No ruff stuff less
we HAS to.

--
Wascal

O T figures some might want ot do this.
"Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney" wrote in ...

Herez da planz. *Da tea iz kept in da kubburd under da mircrowaf. *Itself
wil be a a green tin. *Dere iz a kounterz nearby kaze we haz ta jump up
dere
to fend ourselfz.

We godda hafff diz tea for some of da guestz att da ball, u wanna go wiff
me
to get it?

Count me in! I willz come wif you.

Mine sisfur Ameliagrump has some cool inventions dat her made. One of
dem is a box dat makes sleepy kitty sounds and makes lots of kitties
feel sleepy. You want I should bring it? But is we do we needs to wear
earplugs or we will fall asleep too.

Ranger- Hide quoted text -

Old October 13th 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T, Ranger, Wascal and Lewi get in the porter with the machine that makes
cats sleepy. They port to the driveway just behind the van. They get the
machine out and bring it around to the back pario. As Wascal motions to
them, they all put in the ear phugs. Slowely they go through the sliding
glass door and hop on the counter to have a look around. O T motions Lewi
to the cabinet and he jumps down to proceed. Inside the cabinet is the
Green Tin. It has a handle which Lewi grabs in his teeth and tries to get
back up the counter but, It is too heavy. He looks up to the others for
help.

Old October 13th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 13, 2:36*pm, "Granby" wrote:
O T, Ranger, Wascal and Lewi get in the porter with the machine that makes
cats sleepy. *They port to the driveway just behind the van. *They get the
machine out and bring it around to the back pario. *As Wascal motions to
them, they all put in the ear phugs. *Slowely they go through the sliding
glass door and hop on the counter to have a look around. *O T motions Lewi
to the cabinet and he jumps down to proceed. *Inside the cabinet is the
Green Tin. *It has a handle which Lewi grabs in his teeth and tries to get
back up the counter but, It is too heavy. *He looks up to the others for
help.

Wascal finishes checking the kittees in the house, to make sure none
of them have gone to sleep in such a way that would prove a danger,
such as while smoking a cigarrette or balancing on top of the
refrigerator.

Then he goes to help Lewi.

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 13th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:36:10 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T, Ranger, Wascal and Lewi get in the porter with the machine that
makes cats sleepy. They port to the driveway just behind the van. They
get the machine out and bring it around to the back pario. As Wascal
motions to them, they all put in the ear phugs. Slowely they go through
the sliding glass door and hop on the counter to have a look around. O
T motions Lewi to the cabinet and he jumps down to proceed. Inside the
cabinet is the Green Tin. It has a handle which Lewi grabs in his teeth
and tries to get back up the counter but, It is too heavy. He looks up
to the others for help.

[Ranger signals with paw gestures that he will help. At least he tries
to. To any kitty observing it probably looks more like he's having
spasms, but Lewi seems to understand Ranger's intent. Ranger drops a thin
rope with a net at the end to Lewi then signals to OT to be ready to help
him pull.]
Old October 13th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T is ready but turns to Wascal. By da wayz, Auntie Soft and Uncle Furry
don let no smoking in der houze not effen by hoomanz.

He watches for Rangers signal and begins to putt on the robe and watches the
tin as it rises slowly to the countertop.

Sumatran Tigers ollie2 Cat anecdotes 11 June 21st 08 11:02 PM
strange cat in house ,not my house Ann Cat anecdotes 2 May 31st 08 08:14 PM
Buy a house, get a dog [email protected] Cat rescue 1 March 8th 06 07:29 PM
A cat in the house ... Yoj Cat anecdotes 0 February 3rd 06 07:34 PM
Article: "Sabertooth tigers were no pussy cats" Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 1 August 10th 05 06:42 AM