More Tacky Behavior

Old March 8th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default More Tacky Behavior

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..

I KNEW IT! Some asshole on the nursing staff probably thought, "Oh, this
would be nice for my kid's Easter basket!" (Never mind there was a
*reason* we selected this stuffed rabbit to make him smile and it sure
wasn't Easter.) At any rate, someone stole the damn rabbit.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Jill

Maybe not Jill. When Rob was in Chapel Hill, Mandy picked out and bought
him a stuffed kitty. It was placed in the bed with him where he hugged it
and kept it with him. A couple of days later I was alone with Rob and he
seemed fretful. I looked around, no kitty. I asked the staff members what
was with this. They said that he'd had it with him that morning and they
didn't know what was going on. Then one of them remembered that
housekeeping had been in his room and that his bedding had been changed.
They called down and neither department knew for sure about the kitty.
However Housekeeping said that it might explain the strange threads that
were in a load of laundry. P. O.ed I went down to the gift store and bought
him another kitty just like the one Mandy had selected for him. I gave it
to him and he settled down right away. I then went to the nurses station
and told them that, if the kitty disappeared again, I was going to make them
wade through the peed on laundry for it. For some reason they believed me.
The kitty still sleeps with Rob and is a great comfort when things get rough
for him.

Pam S. sorry about the bunny

Old March 8th 08, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"tanadashoes"
"jmcquown"
[...]

Oooo I guess you told them Pam!

What IS wrong with people. Geez, you can go to a Dollar Store and buy a
stuffed animal, which I did for my neighbor who is having chemo for her
recurring cancer. And I'm poor.
Well, 'wealthy' in the things that really matter
I got her a rather nice stuffed teddy bear for her to hug while she was
feeling like crap from the chemo. for a dollar. Poor woman.
Hugs and Bright Blessings
Kyla
Still sorry too about the bunny