Mosey's Doing Better:)

Old March 1st 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Mosey's Doing Better:)

I was getting concerned that I might have to take Mosey back to TED, because
he wasn't eating properly, pooping outside the box and he peed on a paper
towel once, but he's purr-ked up and seems to be feeling better. And that
makes ME feel better as well. He Loves his Friskies canned beef bit only
the shredded kind. I took Dan's advice and am adding some beef baby food
to his entree' and all the cats love it. He's still not eating dry fud,
even when I made it smaller for him to eat, he threw it up.
His coat is shiny and he purrs so loud when he wants me/us to get out of
bed. He's such a love.
Thank you ALL for your purrs and prayers for him. They really helped and I
told him all about that during our afternoon cat nap together.
You're wonderful hoomins and I love ya all
Thanks again,
Kyla

Old March 1st 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
I was getting concerned that I might have to take Mosey back to TED,
because he wasn't eating properly, pooping outside the box and he
peed on a paper towel once, but he's purr-ked up and seems to be
feeling better. And that makes ME feel better as well. He Loves his
Friskies canned beef bit only the shredded kind. I took Dan's advice
and am adding some beef baby food to his entree' and all the cats
love it. He's still not eating dry fud, even when I made it smaller
for him to eat, he threw it up. His coat is shiny and he purrs so loud
when he wants me/us to get out
of bed. He's such a love.
Thank you ALL for your purrs and prayers for him. They really helped
and I told him all about that during our afternoon cat nap together.
You're wonderful hoomins and I love ya all
Thanks again,
Kyla

I'm so glad Mosey's happier. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 2nd 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Mar 1, 4:15 pm, " Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
I was getting concerned that I might have to take Mosey back to TED, because
he wasn't eating properly, pooping outside the box and he peed on a paper
towel once, but he's purr-ked up and seems to be feeling better. And that
makes ME feel better as well. He Loves his Friskies canned beef bit only
the shredded kind. I took Dan's advice and am adding some beef baby food
to his entree' and all the cats love it. He's still not eating dry fud,
even when I made it smaller for him to eat, he threw it up.
His coat is shiny and he purrs so loud when he wants me/us to get out of
bed. He's such a love.
Thank you ALL for your purrs and prayers for him. They really helped and I
told him all about that during our afternoon cat nap together.
You're wonderful hoomins and I love ya all
Thanks again,
Kyla

I can't wait to tell the cats.

I hope his progress continues.

I wonder if "cat nap" is an ethnic slur.

Will in New Haven

--

Cuddly-seep is speshul
Effury ower countz az too

Old March 2nd 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 19:31:08 -0800, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Mar 1, 4:15 pm, " Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Not a slur, but a gift from Above! MLB
Old March 5th 08, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

snip

I'm so glad Mosey's happier. :-)

Me too
Thank you
HUG
Kyla

Old March 5th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"mlbriggs" On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 19:31:08 -0800, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Mar 1, 4:15 pm, " Kyla =^..^=" I was getting concerned that I
[...]

Thanx Will
HUG

Not a slur, but a gift from Above! MLB

Thank you
I agree
HUG
Kyla

Old March 8th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
I was getting concerned that I might have to take Mosey back to TED, because
he wasn't eating properly, pooping outside the box and he peed on a paper
towel once, but he's purr-ked up and seems to be feeling better. And that
makes ME feel better as well. He Loves his Friskies canned beef bit only
the shredded kind. I took Dan's advice and am adding some beef baby food
to his entree' and all the cats love it. He's still not eating dry fud,
even when I made it smaller for him to eat, he threw it up.
His coat is shiny and he purrs so loud when he wants me/us to get out of
bed. He's such a love.
Thank you ALL for your purrs and prayers for him. They really helped and I
told him all about that during our afternoon cat nap together.
You're wonderful hoomins and I love ya all
Thanks again,
Kyla

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek