OT, new operation date

Old November 17th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Re : Update OT2, new operation date

Christina Websell wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Will be November 23 as an inpatient at a different hospital.

Been cancelled, No idea when resched.

Bleah!! I'm sorry!!

Purrs,
Joyce
Old November 18th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Christina Websell wrote:

Been cancelled, No idea when resched.

All I can say is "What the f**k is going on?!" I know it happens but
that ain't much of a consolation to you

They should at least tell you when it will happen

Dunz and Sarsi send you calming purrs 'cos you really helped with
Meowmie getting upset and the advice you gave real helped Paw to sort
some things out

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old November 18th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Will be November 23 as an inpatient at a different hospital.

Been cancelled, No idea when resched.

Oh no! What a shame! Purrs that they reschedule in January, like you
hoped originally.

Old November 18th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

Default Update OT2, new operation date

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian A" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
Will be November 23 as an inpatient at a different hospital.

Been cancelled, No idea when resched.

Tweed

Bloody typical! Purrs that you don't have to wait much longer.

Thanks, I just hope they won't call me again on Dec 24.

Tweed

Nothing like living on hold is there? Really sorry they are messing with
you like this. There is only so often you can tell yourself that maybe its
for the best.

Jo

Old November 18th 06, 12:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Christina Websell wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Will be November 23 as an inpatient at a different hospital.

Been cancelled, No idea when resched.

Tweed

So sorry to hear that.
Purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Old November 18th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message
Will be November 23 as an inpatient at a different hospital.

Been cancelled, No idea when resched.

Bleah!! I'm sorry!!

Ah, well. I wasn't looking forward to it anyway ;-)

Tweed

Old November 18th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
oups.com...

Christina Websell wrote:

Been cancelled, No idea when resched.

All I can say is "What the f**k is going on?!" I know it happens but
that ain't much of a consolation to you

They should at least tell you when it will happen

I expect I will get to know soon. My surgeon has opted to operate on a
cancer patient that day, and it will not leave time for me. I can live with
that. No doubt a few people were cancelled so that I could be operated on
for my cancer last year as quickly as I was.

Dunz and Sarsi send you calming purrs 'cos you really helped with
Meowmie getting upset and the advice you gave real helped Paw to sort
some things out

Thank you, Dunz and Sarsi for the calming purrs, I certainly needed them.
I'm always happy to share any expertise I have with any member of the group
that needs it, you were very welcome, Lesley and Dave.

Tweed

Old November 19th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Christina Websell" wrote:
Ah, well. I wasn't looking forward to it anyway ;-)

Tweed

Well, I think it'll be very beneficial, so is worth looking forward
to. I don't think it would be nearly as troublesome as your last
surgery.

Old November 19th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Takayuki wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote:
Ah, well. I wasn't looking forward to it anyway ;-)

Tweed

Well, I think it'll be very beneficial, so is worth looking forward
to.

Yes, you are quite right, Tak, it *will* be beneficial in the long run. So
speaks someone who hasn't endured abdominal surgery, I suspect ;-)

I don't think it would be nearly as troublesome as your last
surgery.

I hope not. If I thought that, I would be heading for the river a mile away
to throw myself in it.

Tweed