Hey itz kinda kold...

Old February 12th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Hey itz kinda kold...

Der we iz sleepin when dat newz guy kumez onna box anna sayed we iz gettin
bigbig snowz, we didunt aprof diz, Tiger, disagreein wif anithin cold or wet

Old February 13th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

We'ze Catnadian, dere's lotza colds heer. It comes frum da white
fluffy-fall-down-stuff.

We's supposed tu be gittin a storm uv it tunite! And it is Minus
Sebenteen Celcius (Minus twenny-five wif da winchill).

Silly meowmie wented SWIMMING in da giant wadderbowl down da road -
her hed froze off wen she left. Hope she kin still see tu open ower
food.

We is smart - we'ze INside and stayin DRY, and we'ze warm becuz da him-
humin is home sick and we sit on him.

Blue, weather avoidance manager.

Old February 13th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we duzint lika kold anna I iz ofur ten yearz owlde so mine bonez iz krankita
anithin kold, owr hoomanz iz here rite now but i think dey iz goin to da
tonna plaze later, Tiger hooman manager, ifin datz pozzible
ups.com...

Old February 14th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:01:35 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Der we iz sleepin when dat newz guy kumez onna box anna sayed we iz gettin
bigbig snowz, we didunt aprof diz, Tiger, disagreein wif anithin cold or wet

Itz fur-eezin heer, fawteen degreez! I'ze sittin on da radiator cover
lukin thru da winda an inspektin da Owt. Derez snow and ice monsterz
owt, an efurryfing iz awl white!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/13/2007 11:38:26 PM

Old February 14th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Weduzn't usually top-post, but ifn that's the pattern we duzn't want tu
brehk it.
We'z happy wif da whether here in Ottawa. Owr Hooman, Fred, was to drive to
Montreal today and da trip wuz cancelled. We'fe got hisownself home all da
day an we'fe been playin in da laundry hamper and wif burlap bags and stuff
we duzn't get tu du usually.
We'ze still bored, but less than normally.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon. frum Catnada

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:01:35 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Der we iz sleepin when dat newz guy kumez onna box anna sayed we iz

gettin
bigbig snowz, we didunt aprof diz, Tiger, disagreein wif anithin cold
or

wet

Itz fur-eezin heer, fawteen degreez! I'ze sittin on da radiator cover
lukin thru da winda an inspektin da Owt. Derez snow and ice monsterz
owt, an efurryfing iz awl white!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/13/2007 11:38:26 PM

--
Regards, Fred
Old February 14th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz glad you haf yourown hooman home today, Stormmee

Mme. Anas ^..^ wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:01:35 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Der we iz sleepin when dat newz guy kumez onna box anna sayed we iz

gettin
bigbig snowz, we didunt aprof diz, Tiger, disagreein wif anithin cold
or

wet

Itz fur-eezin heer, fawteen degreez! I'ze sittin on da radiator cover
lukin thru da winda an inspektin da Owt. Derez snow and ice monsterz
owt, an efurryfing iz awl white!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Ana s
2/13/2007 11:38:26 PM

--
Regards, Fred

Old February 15th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Fangu Stormmee.

Diana Ryan & Cinamon (takin some serious nap time)