Sad News re 3 baby kittens

Old November 6th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Flippy[_3_]

Default Sad News re 3 baby kittens

Hi All,

I wanted to thank everyone who wished me well in handraising the 3 baby
kittens. I'm sorry I may be unable to reply to everyone's kind messages.

The three baby kittens passed away late last night and during the early
hours of this morning. They were doing fine until yesterday morning, eating
well, eliminating, etc. Ginger boy then started going downhill. Mia and I
sat with him for hours trying to help him recover. Shortly after Calico girl
and White boy also started going downhill and all three were gone within
hours.

I spoke to the Vet nurse this morning and she said that there was nothing
else I could have done. The kittens were cold already when she brought them
here. She told me that when the kittens were brought to her on Saturday
morning they were already cold and hadn't eaten for hours. She had them on a
heatpad for about an hour before bringing them to me. She was surprised that
they lived as long as they did.

Mia and I are heartbroken and sad. We did our best to care for them. We took
it in turns to check on them every hour. The only consolation that we have
is that we gave them four days of love and care that they would otherwise
have not had.

Rest In Peace, dear little babies: Ginger Boy, White Boy and Calico Girl -
we had you for only four days but during that time we fell in love with you.
My Romeo and Tiffy will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge. Until we meet
again...

Love and hugs,
Your Mamas: Flippy & Mia, and the resident cats:
Juliet, Chloe, Jetson, Cricket & Gin Gin. xxx
http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Old November 6th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Flippy wrote:
Rest In Peace, dear little babies: Ginger Boy, White Boy and Calico Girl -
we had you for only four days but during that time we fell in love with you.
My Romeo and Tiffy will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge. Until we meet
again...

You gave them something precious. Hugs to you and Mia.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 7th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Flippy" wrote in message
[...]

Flippy, my heart goes out to you. You did give the babies a safe, comfy
place, and Bast will bless you.

Old November 7th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"Flippy" wrote

The three baby kittens passed away late last night and during the early
hours of this morning.

Immensely sad news

Condolences. Hope you can find some small consolation in knowing that you
did everything possible and that the little ones had a nice dose of a warm,
loving and well-fed home before they passed.

Healing purrs

Gordon & the FF

Old November 7th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Nov 6, 3:13 pm, "Flippy"
wrote:
[...]

It's very difficult to handraise kittens that young if you do not
happen to be a mother cat, Flippy. I'm sure you and Mia gave them the
most devoted care, but the deck was stacked against them, poor
babies. But bless you and Mia for trying to save their lives.

Melissa

Old November 7th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I'm so sorry to hear this, Flippy! I know you and Mia did all you could for
them - and a lot more than many people would have done.

(((((((((Flippy and Mia))))))))))

--
Joy

Life's a trip!
....But it doesn't come with a map. -- Ziggy

Old November 7th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Flippy wrote:
Hi All,

I wanted to thank everyone who wished me well in handraising the 3
baby kittens. I'm sorry I may be unable to reply to everyone's kind
messages.

Oh how sad! I'm so sorry. I'll light a candle for them on their way to the
bridge.

Jill

Old November 7th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Nov 6, 6:13 pm, "Flippy"
wrote:

Rest In Peace, dear little babies: Ginger Boy, White Boy and Calico Girl -
we had you for only four days but during that time we fell in love with you.
My Romeo and Tiffy will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge. Until we meet
again...

Love and hugs,
Your Mamas: Flippy & Mia, and the resident cats:
Juliet, Chloe, Jetson, Cricket & Gin Gin. xxxhttp://www.flippyscatpage.com

I'm so sorry Flippy and Mia. You did everything humanly possible. We
sorrow with you.

Pam S.

Old November 7th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Oh dear, Flippy, Purrs for you and Mia, you did everything you could.

Last week I had an 8 week old kitten come in one day for vaccines and
two days later she came in all cold and almost lifeless. We did
everything we could and sent her to the emergency clinic, but she died
on the way there.

I know what it's like to nurse and care for something, and with baby
kittens then can suddenly get sick. While working at the emergency
clinic the very first animal that crashed and died on me was a 4 week
old kitten so my heart really goes out to you.

hugs and purrs

Kristi

Old November 7th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Flippy wrote:
[...]

Such sad news, Flippy. Our purrs for your aching heart heading your way.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Good news, bad news, and kittens update Ted Davis Cat anecdotes 43 June 21st 06 09:21 PM
Seven baby kittens! Pat Cat anecdotes 12 March 23rd 06 05:12 AM
Baby news cont. Marina Cat anecdotes 5 February 16th 04 05:12 AM
Baby news Marina Cat anecdotes 12 January 25th 04 07:49 AM
baby Emma - sad news Brenda Cat anecdotes 31 December 21st 03 05:26 AM