Goodby, Dupree..

Old January 4th 04, 02:25 PM
Hotspur

Sonam,

I'm so sorry to hear about Dupree. In addition to our cats, Ghost,
Freyr and Seti, we also share our home with two ferrets, Fidget and
Hotspur. You have my deepest sympathies.

chris

We sen owr deepes purrs uf simpathee an smurgles - Ghost, Freyr, Set

Dooks an nosekisses in diz yur time uf loss - Fidget & Hotspur

"Sonam Dasara" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I know that this isn't meowchat, but it's with a heavy heart that I
write: my big boy ferret, Dupree is gone. He was over 8 years old, and lived
a happy, health life until the end. A few days ago, he lost control of his
urination and defecation, found it increasingly difficult to walk, and this
morning, he was bleeding from the nose. I brought him to the vet, and the
reality is that his little furry body was just plain worn/wearing out. I
decided to put him to sleep, and he died in my arms as I kissed his little
head and wished him a pleasant trip over the bridge, and endless peace,
light and joy on the other side.. He was my first and favorite ferret... I
miss his little ferret-kisses so much...

Dupree was a big ferret; I bought him whole from a breeder and did
not have him neutered until he reached sexual maturity, so he was muscular
and big boned, almost four pounds! He was the fert who climbed the tallest
book-cases, made the most ferret-mischief. Nevertheless, he was the
sweetest, most gentle ferret ever, and never nipped or fought with any of
the other ferrets. He always had a ferret-kiss for anyone who held him, and
as he grew older, he even became a lap-ferret!

He was a happy boy, always dooking and war dancing. At the bridge,
he will meet my other three: his sister Stella, and his "cousins", Lola and
Jasmine.

Goodbye, Dupree, I'll always love you...