Invisible cat

Old October 4th 04, 02:23 AM
Christina Websell

Default Invisible cat

The weather isn't nice today, it's been raining almost all day but Boyfriend
decided he'd like to go in and out, anyway.
I just let him in, hopefully for the night, shut the door behind him, he
examined his food dishes, neither dry not wet suited and he went into the
lounge.
That's when he totally disappeared. He can't get upstairs, the door is
shut. He isn't here on any of the chairs or settee. I called him, he
didn't appear.
I think he must have teleported himself to see Tortie. Nan, if you notice a
handsome tabby and white boy around your place, it's him. Tell him to come
back immediately.
This is weird. He came in and now he isn't here.
gibber I'm not scared

Tweed

Old October 4th 04, 04:03 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 02:23:26 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

The weather isn't nice today, it's been raining almost all day but Boyfriend
decided he'd like to go in and out, anyway.
I just let him in, hopefully for the night, shut the door behind him, he
examined his food dishes, neither dry not wet suited and he went into the
lounge.
That's when he totally disappeared. He can't get upstairs, the door is
shut. He isn't here on any of the chairs or settee. I called him, he
didn't appear.
I think he must have teleported himself to see Tortie. Nan, if you notice a
handsome tabby and white boy around your place, it's him. Tell him to come
back immediately.
This is weird. He came in and now he isn't here.
gibber I'm not scared

I think that's happened with all my crew at one time or another. LB is
the most likely to disappear, because she goes through these phases
where she wants to sleep in out of the way spots. Her funniest spot,
which I only found after several disappearances, entailed her going in
the closet and climbing into a soft sided suitcase which on one side
partially unzipped.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old October 4th 04, 04:22 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old October 4th 04, 04:22 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old October 4th 04, 04:31 AM
bonbon

Place an empty cardboard box in the middle of the room.

He'll appear,

-bonbon

Old October 4th 04, 04:31 AM
bonbon

Old October 4th 04, 06:43 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 22:22:19 -0500, John F. Eldredge
wrote:

I think that's happened with all my crew at one time or another. LB
is the most likely to disappear, because she goes through these
phases
where she wants to sleep in out of the way spots. Her funniest spot,
which I only found after several disappearances, entailed her going
in the closet and climbing into a soft sided suitcase which on one
side partially unzipped.

There is some degree of risk to this hiding place. My father once
had problems with a possum hanging around his house, and finding its
way into his finished attic, used as a storage room. The possum
finally disappeared. About six months later, he found its mummified
remains inside an old soft-sided suitcase. One seam was ripped, and
the possum had apparently climbed inside through the already-ripped
seam, and then suffocated in its own carbon dioxide. The suitcase
was sufficiently airtight that we hadn't noticed any smell in the
attic beyond a slight mustiness.

Thanks for the warning - though I doubt that you'll be getting any
thanks from LB. I would not have thought it could be dangerous. I just
went and closed up that hide-away.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old October 4th 04, 07:22 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

This is weird. He came in and now he isn't here.
gibber I'm not scared

:-D

My three can do this - I call it "gone into stealth mode"

Waffles, who is completely black, also does a great camoflage cat mode when she
curls up on her favourite seat in the office - which happens to be black ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $