IAMS experimentation video

Old March 19th 04, 07:15 PM
kaeli

Default IAMS experimentation video

Those of you who still think IAMS is okey-dokey, check it out.
http://www.iamscruelty.com/iams-video.html
This is what happens to dogs (and one kitten) in the name of "research".

The rest of you, don't. It's not pretty.
In fact, it's very, very sad.

~kaeli~
Synonym: the word you use in place of a word you can't
spell.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Old March 19th 04, 11:10 PM
Jon C

Is there any evidence whatsoever that this is at an IAMS lab? Maybe it's at
a lab doing research for Authority that Iams has contracted for research in
the past. Or maybe it's in a PETA member's house. Who knows?

Jon

Old March 19th 04, 11:24 PM
Liz

--

I won´t even look. These things really get to me. Anyway, if you think
Iams is the only one doing it, you´re wrong. Don´t even try to find

Old March 20th 04, 01:09 AM
PawsForThought

From: kaeli

Those of you who still think IAMS is okey-dokey, check it out.
http://www.iamscruelty.com/iams-video.html
This is what happens to dogs (and one kitten) in the name of "research".

IAMS is disgusting. Aren't they owned by Proctor and Gamble? I've read where
Colgate Palmolive (Hill's) is still involved in animal testing as well,
although they are supposedly trying to get away from it.

Lauren
________
Old March 20th 04, 01:09 AM
PawsForThought