Please could my cousin have some purrs?

Old January 21st 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

Default Please could my cousin have some purrs?

Helen Miles wrote:
My cousin is dying of cancer and the doctors have told him that it is a
matter of days. He's currently being nursed at home by his family and
hospice nurses.

Wayne is 45 years old and successfully fought off bowel cancer 5 years
ago. It came back with a vengence last summer and treatments didn't work
- it's now spread through his whole body. He was such a vibrant, lively
character, and it breaks my heart that he is reduced to relying on
everyone else for even the most simple things.

Please could he have some purrs and prayers for his safe journey to the
bridge when he goes, and that it is with dignity?

Thanks

Helen M

*Very* sorry to hear that, and I'll get the Fairfax Fur Factory
in to full purr mode for your cousin and all the family! I certainly
add my deepest sympathies and wishes as well for the best outcome possible.

Chris (with the purrs of Tripper, Katie and Hazard)
Old January 21st 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

I will offer up my weekly rosary prayers for Wayne's comfort.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

news:1815e29de24ee231cd1254d39ed54c88.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old January 21st 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Helen Miles wrote:
My cousin is dying of cancer and the doctors have told him that it is a
matter of days. He's currently being nursed at home by his family and
hospice nurses.

Wayne is 45 years old and successfully fought off bowel cancer 5 years
ago. It came back with a vengence last summer and treatments didn't work
- it's now spread through his whole body. He was such a vibrant, lively
character, and it breaks my heart that he is reduced to relying on
everyone else for even the most simple things.

Please could he have some purrs and prayers for his safe journey to the
bridge when he goes, and that it is with dignity?

Thanks

Helen M

Of course, Helen. Many purrs on the way for his passing to be peaceful
and purrs of comfort for his family.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 21st 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CATherine

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:19:30 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

My cousin is dying of cancer and the doctors have told him that it is a
matter of days. He's currently being nursed at home by his family and
hospice nurses.

Wayne is 45 years old and successfully fought off bowel cancer 5 years
ago. It came back with a vengence last summer and treatments didn't work
- it's now spread through his whole body. He was such a vibrant, lively
character, and it breaks my heart that he is reduced to relying on
everyone else for even the most simple things.

Please could he have some purrs and prayers for his safe journey to the
bridge when he goes, and that it is with dignity?

Thanks

Helen M

This is so sad. May your grief be lightened by the love that surrounds
the family and friends. I am so pleased you have Hospice care for him.
They are wonderful. Purrs and prayers,

--
CATherine
Old January 21st 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Helen Miles wrote:
My cousin is dying of cancer and the doctors have told him that it is a
matter of days. He's currently being nursed at home by his family and
hospice nurses.

I'm so sorry, Helen. Many purrs on the way for an easy passing and
soothing purrs for his family and friends who are left to grieve.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old January 21st 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie and Sam

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:1815e29de24ee231cd1254d39ed54c88.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
My cousin is dying of cancer and the doctors have told him that it is a
matter of days. He's currently being nursed at home by his family and
hospice nurses.

Wayne is 45 years old and successfully fought off bowel cancer 5 years
ago. It came back with a vengence last summer and treatments didn't work
- it's now spread through his whole body. He was such a vibrant, lively
character, and it breaks my heart that he is reduced to relying on
everyone else for even the most simple things.

Please could he have some purrs and prayers for his safe journey to the
bridge when he goes, and that it is with dignity?

Thanks

Helen M

Lots of purrs and gentle headbutts for your cousin, Wayne. Purrs and
headbutts to you and the rest of your family as well, Helen.

Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old January 21st 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

Hugs, purrs and prayers being sent for Wayne and his family. This must
be so heart breaking for everyone.

Dewi

Old January 21st 07, 10:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:1815e29de24ee231cd1254d39ed54c88.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
My cousin is dying of cancer and the doctors have told him that it is a
matter of days. He's currently being nursed at home by his family and
hospice nurses.

Wayne is 45 years old and successfully fought off bowel cancer 5 years
ago. It came back with a vengence last summer and treatments didn't work
- it's now spread through his whole body. He was such a vibrant, lively
character, and it breaks my heart that he is reduced to relying on
everyone else for even the most simple things.

Please could he have some purrs and prayers for his safe journey to the
bridge when he goes, and that it is with dignity?

Purrs that he goes in the way he wishes to go.

Yowie

Old January 21st 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SuzQ

Purrs for your cousin and his family.
Suz&Spicey