TW but a happy ending

Old March 15th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Default TW but a happy ending

On Mar 15, 5:24 pm, CATherine
wrote:
My son just heard on the evening News about a garbage truck in Denver.
One of the men lifted the lid to a large dumpster before hooking it
onto the back of the truck. But inside the dumpster he saw a large cat
carrier and it was meowing! So he signaled the backing truck to stop.
He got the carrier out and put it inside the front of the truck.

Later he took the carrier and cats to a shelter. One cat was spayed
and immediately adopted. The other cat was pregnant and sent to a
foster home. One of the kittens was named after the garbage man who
rescued them. May God bless him. And I hope the evil person who threw
the cats away like trash gets his/her just desserts; like a million
years in a flaming pit of boiling oil!!

--
CATherine

Good for the rescuer with the sharp ears! May he be blessed with
seven years of good luck for helping those poor cats. I'm so glad a
tragedy was averted.

Melissa

Old March 16th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

CATherine wrote:
Later he took the carrier and cats to a shelter. One cat was spayed
and immediately adopted. The other cat was pregnant and sent to a
foster home. One of the kittens was named after the garbage man who
rescued them. May God bless him. And I hope the evil person who threw
the cats away like trash gets his/her just desserts; like a million
years in a flaming pit of boiling oil!!

Absolutely! What kind of loser does something like this to helpless
animals?!

Jill

Old March 16th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
CATherine wrote:
Later he took the carrier and cats to a shelter. One cat was spayed
and immediately adopted. The other cat was pregnant and sent to a
foster home. One of the kittens was named after the garbage man who
rescued them. May God bless him. And I hope the evil person who threw
the cats away like trash gets his/her just desserts; like a million
years in a flaming pit of boiling oil!!

Absolutely! What kind of loser does something like this to helpless
animals?!

Jill

That is too good for a ******* like that, i hope someone catches up to
this guy in a dark alley and beats the living hell out of him.
Old March 17th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

john sumner wrote in news:etcufr$agq$3
@news.datemas.de:

jmcquown wrote:
CATherine wrote:
Later he took the carrier and cats to a shelter. One cat was spayed
and immediately adopted. The other cat was pregnant and sent to a
foster home. One of the kittens was named after the garbage man who
rescued them. May God bless him. And I hope the evil person who threw
the cats away like trash gets his/her just desserts; like a million
years in a flaming pit of boiling oil!!

Absolutely! What kind of loser does something like this to helpless
animals?!

Jill

That is too good for a ******* like that, i hope someone catches up to
this guy in a dark alley and beats the living hell out of him.

My buddy Zak may be entering his final battle here with kidney failure.
Pursuant to the promise I made when he first joined me, I may be deciding
very soon to hospitalize him again or let him have his final journey
after the, all too short, 11 year stay he has had with me. I don't know
I can say more about this in my present state but it is nice to see some
"people" apparently don't have such an emotional time over such
decisions. What a poor use of protoplasm.

Andy
Old March 17th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

jmcquown wrote:
CATherine wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Zak on the way.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 18th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

sam wrote in :

Outsider wrote:

My buddy Zak may be entering his final battle here with kidney
failure. Pursuant to the promise I made when he first joined me, I
may be deciding very soon to hospitalize him again or let him have
his final journey after the, all too short, 11 year stay he has had
with me. I don't know I can say more about this in my present state
but it is nice to see some "people" apparently don't have such an
emotional time over such decisions. What a poor use of protoplasm.

Andy

Purrs for Zak on the way.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Thanks, we both can use them.

Andy

Old March 18th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

CATherine wrote:

My son just heard on the evening News about a garbage truck in Denver.
One of the men lifted the lid to a large dumpster before hooking it
onto the back of the truck. But inside the dumpster he saw a large cat
carrier and it was meowing! So he signaled the backing truck to stop.
He got the carrier out and put it inside the front of the truck.

Later he took the carrier and cats to a shelter. One cat was spayed
and immediately adopted. The other cat was pregnant and sent to a
foster home. One of the kittens was named after the garbage man who
rescued them. May God bless him. And I hope the evil person who threw
the cats away like trash gets his/her just desserts; like a million
years in a flaming pit of boiling oil!!

--
CATherine

What a wonderful man to save the poor kitties!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 18th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Outsider wrote:

My buddy Zak may be entering his final battle here with kidney failure.
Pursuant to the promise I made when he first joined me, I may be deciding
very soon to hospitalize him again or let him have his final journey
after the, all too short, 11 year stay he has had with me. I don't know
I can say more about this in my present state but it is nice to see some
"people" apparently don't have such an emotional time over such
decisions. What a poor use of protoplasm.

Andy

I'm so very sorry to hear about Zak and you.
Lots and lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 19th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Outsider wrote:

My buddy Zak may be entering his final battle here with kidney failure.
Pursuant to the promise I made when he first joined me, I may be deciding
very soon to hospitalize him again or let him have his final journey
after the, all too short, 11 year stay he has had with me.

I'm very sorry to read this, Andy. Lots of purrs on the way for you both.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki

A Happy Ending (AW) Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 8 December 31st 05 04:35 AM
One happy ending Karen Cat anecdotes 6 September 21st 05 01:34 AM
Happy ending dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 65 September 8th 04 12:37 AM
Happy Ending for Two Cats Sethran Cat health & behaviour 14 July 20th 04 07:55 AM
Cat Fed-Exed--Happy Ending! Mary Cat health & behaviour 6 May 11th 04 10:29 PM