Meowmie's got a wet nose....

Old January 3rd 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Meowmie's got a wet nose....

Meowmie came home early today. She ignored us all and went straight to
bed.

I jumped up and sat on her chest and demanded to know why she didn't
scritch my ears like she usually does. One must discipline the slaves
when they are lax in their duties. She didn't respond and i was
distracted by Mischief jumping on the bed to also investigate. We both
noticed that she had a wet nose.

Then Meowmie did a horrible thing. She SNEEZED!!! She sneezed her
horrible hoomin cooties all over both of us. We fled the bed and she
went to sleep.

Mischief, Imp and I talked and we conclude that the hoomin is sick.
Imp thinks it's a trick, but then he thinks everything is a trick.
Mischief is put out because Meowmie is ignoring us, but she thinks we
might be able to trick her into feeding us twice, like we did the last
time she when she had the 'flew'

I in the meantime am keeping a close eye on Meowmie and making sure
that those flimsy, white paper balls she keeps making are thoroughly
inspected and if necessary disciplined.

Take care,

Mayhem

Hoomin note: What a way to start out the new year. I'm the surgery
tech tomorrow and we are short staffed all month. I simply can NOT get
sick. Also I now have 30 days until i take my RVT state board exam. I
was planning on studying today too.

Ugh, my head is all stuffy..

Going to go back to bed now......

Old January 3rd 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mischief wrote:
I in the meantime am keeping a close eye on Meowmie and making sure
that those flimsy, white paper balls she keeps making are thoroughly
inspected and if necessary disciplined.

The cats here are purring hard for your Meowmie's flew to go away soonest.

Old January 3rd 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mischief wrote:

Then Meowmie did a horrible thing. She SNEEZED!!! She sneezed her
horrible hoomin cooties all over both of us. We fled the bed and she
went to sleep.

Ha! This is karmic justice for all those times that Roxy has come up
to me to cutely touch noses, only to suddenly sneeze her herpes goop all
over my face!

Mischief is put out because Meowmie is ignoring us

Wait - a *cat* is put out because a *human* is ignoring her? Hahahahaha!!!

Hope you feel better!!

Joyce
Old January 3rd 07, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Mischief wrote:
[...]

We are purring dat your hoomin stops ignoring you and that she gets
well so she can study for her eggzam. (Meowmie made us say that last
bit.) But that feeding twice bit sounds promising. Maybe you can all
cadge an extra meel since you have to go without scritches for a day or
too.
Francesca and Nina.
(as dictated to their hoomin Melissa)

Old January 3rd 07, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Purrs for a quick recovery!

Joy

Old January 3rd 07, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Mischief" wrote

Meowmie came home early today. She ignored us all and went straight to
bed.

I jumped up and sat on her chest and demanded to know why she didn't
scritch my ears like she usually does. One must discipline the slaves
when they are lax in their duties. She didn't respond and i was
distracted by Mischief jumping on the bed to also investigate. We both
noticed that she had a wet nose.

Then Meowmie did a horrible thing. She SNEEZED!!! She sneezed her
horrible hoomin cooties all over both of us. We fled the bed and she
went to sleep.

Purrs for your slave to feel better, Mayhem, and not keep depriving you of
skritches.

And speaking of sneezes, tell her about this sneezing baby who will make her
laugh and feel better:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75301807&hl=en

Old January 3rd 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way that your Meowmie feels better soon.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
oups.com...

Old January 3rd 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
Meowmie came home early today. She ignored us all and went straight to
bed.

I jumped up and sat on her chest and demanded to know why she didn't
scritch my ears like she usually does. One must discipline the slaves
when they are lax in their duties. She didn't respond and i was
distracted by Mischief jumping on the bed to also investigate. We both
noticed that she had a wet nose.

Then Meowmie did a horrible thing. She SNEEZED!!! She sneezed her
horrible hoomin cooties all over both of us. We fled the bed and she
went to sleep.

Pine Cone here. You realize that this has a lot of potential, right? Not
only might you get the hoomin to feed you more, you can do more and get away
with it. When the fat wench was ill with a hot face and a cold thing on her
eyes. Huey checked out the gravity on her pewter desk. PaRob let out a
yell and grabbed the picher toob. It almost went over nicely. We also play
cat on the hill on the fat wench's but and back legs. She meows at us when
we do this so we know she has fun too. She gets hot headfur so we take
turns sleeping up there as it is nice and warm. She mews when we do this
too. Then there are the many bed mice that infest when the fat wench is
sick. We discovered that she drinks yummy water that tastes like chicken or
beef. We don't drink the tee water she also drinks, but the yummy water is
really good. We like to take the white papers out of the waste bag and make
sure that they aren't going to make gassy noises like they did when she put
them to her nose. They stink sick, but someone has to make sure they can't
attack again.

Captain Pine Cone esq.

Hoomin note: for me getting sick around here is a form of contact sport.
All the cats like to help me feel better.

Old January 4th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CATherine

On 2 Jan 2007 20:30:28 -0800, "Mischief"
wrote:

Meowmie came home early today. She ignored us all and went straight to
bed.
snippety

Hoomin note: What a way to start out the new year. I'm the surgery
tech tomorrow and we are short staffed all month. I simply can NOT get
sick. Also I now have 30 days until i take my RVT state board exam. I
was planning on studying today too.

Ugh, my head is all stuffy..

Going to go back to bed now......

Many purrs to get over that nasty cold ASAP!

--
CATherine
Old January 4th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Mischief" wrote:
Meowmie came home early today. She ignored us all and went straight to
bed.

I jumped up and sat on her chest and demanded to know why she didn't
scritch my ears like she usually does. One must discipline the slaves
when they are lax in their duties. She didn't respond and i was
distracted by Mischief jumping on the bed to also investigate. We both
noticed that she had a wet nose.

That is very cute. I hope that you feel better so that you can study
for your exam.

I remember one time I was sick while I was supposed to be studying, I
deliriously thought the whole time that I was somehow reviewing the
textbooks in my mind, and that I had all the material cold. It felt
plausible, since that's the kind of thing I've watched my mom do, as
she has photographic memory (which neither I nor my sis inherited).

Cat nose is red and sides starting to open-up Alex Cat health & behaviour 4 September 28th 05 04:34 AM
Healing cat's nose tivoglio Cat health & behaviour 13 August 12th 05 05:36 AM
Sore nose? Mary Cat anecdotes 6 April 2nd 05 04:12 AM
Q: stripe on nose? Marina Cat anecdotes 41 September 10th 04 10:44 PM
My cat has sores on her nose! Frank Klein Cat health & behaviour 20 October 4th 03 09:23 PM