Well, it's offishul

Old January 18th 04, 12:22 AM
ChildFree23

Oh! You're only a year older than I am! Don't you know how important your
fifteenth purrday is? You're going to become a VC (Venerable Cat, as
compared to a Distinguished Older Cat).

Let's smurgle on top of the Big Bed in the Big Bedroom. GranMeowmie is
making Meowmie Debby clean off the table again...

Kitty Schottland DOC
--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
I'ze borned in Columbus Ohio anna in about two weeks, it'll be mine 15th
purrday.

Did she leave enny tasty bits onna table?

Old January 18th 04, 04:24 AM
Boogie's Mom

OK, da Big Bed it iz. Duz we hafta share it wif hoomins later?

So, tell me, Kitty...just whut duz bein a Venerable Cat get me? Eggstra
treetz? Cuz I alreddy rule dis roost. I'ze gets da bestest chairs, da
middle of da wadderbed, anna meowmiez lap enny time I wantz (not to minshun
I taste test alla da fud dat gets eeten in dis howse. Ov corse, dat stuff is
owed to enny cat, so duz meowmie hafta do ennyfing speshul or is it just a
title?

smurgle nuzzle cuddle
link.net...

Old January 19th 04, 12:35 AM
ChildFree23

We may have to share it with The PawPaw. He usually comes in after dinner
for a nap.

Becoming a Venerable Cat means you're more important than you were the year
before. It's a title. You can sign it after you sign your name to
newsgroup posts and meow mail, like I do (see below). The Koster Kats have
a whole glossary made up of rpcc terms and what they mean, but Meowmie Debby
lost the link for it.

[smurglesmurglePURR]

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old January 19th 04, 04:24 AM
Da Koster Katz

ChildFree23 wrote:

We may have to share it with The PawPaw. He usually comes in after dinner
for a nap.

Becoming a Venerable Cat means you're more important than you were the year
before. It's a title. You can sign it after you sign your name to
newsgroup posts and meow mail, like I do (see below). The Koster Kats have
a whole glossary made up of rpcc terms and what they mean, but Meowmie Debby
lost the link for it.

[smurglesmurglePURR]

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence