I Scared Persia

Old February 1st 14, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default I Scared Persia

All I did was close the kitchen door which separates the kitchen from
the dining room/living room area.

She doesn't eat in the kitchen so it's not as if I cut her off from food
or anything. But I guess she remembered I surreptitiously closed all
the inside doors when the vet is coming over.

So when I closed the door to the kitchen today she ran. Oh no! It's
okay, Persia! No one is going to poke you. Poor baby. All I did was
close the door. She's hiding in a closet.

Jill
Old February 1st 14, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
All I did was close the kitchen door which separates the kitchen from the
dining room/living room area.

She doesn't eat in the kitchen so it's not as if I cut her off from food
or anything. But I guess she remembered I surreptitiously closed all the
inside doors when the vet is coming over.

So when I closed the door to the kitchen today she ran. Oh no! It's
okay, Persia! No one is going to poke you. Poor baby. All I did was
close the door. She's hiding in a closet.

Jill

They do understand and remember more than we realise. Shut the doors - vet
coming. Poor Persia.

Tweed

Old February 1st 14, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

All I did was close the kitchen door which separates the kitchen from
the dining room/living room area.

She doesn't eat in the kitchen so it's not as if I cut her off from food
or anything. But I guess she remembered I surreptitiously closed all
the inside doors when the vet is coming over.

So when I closed the door to the kitchen today she ran. Oh no! It's
okay, Persia! No one is going to poke you. Poor baby. All I did was
close the door. She's hiding in a closet.

Jill

~~~~~~~~
Poor Persia. Our furbabies really do have much better memories than most
people realize. Maybe this episode will help her understand that closing
the door does not *always* mean TED is coming.

MaryL