Mood Cat?

Old March 26th 17, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

Default Mood Cat?

Early this afternoon, I noticed that the temperature here in Niagara Falls had
gone up to 52F and decided to go open the front door so as to let some fresh air
in from the sun porch. I set the camera to take what it calls a "soft snap" and
brought it with me, knowing that Minnie would show up as soon as she heard me
open the door. I went out onto the sun porch, turned back around to face the
doorway, pointed the camera inside, and hit the button as soon as Minnie came
into view. I caught her by surprise, she froze for just an instant when she saw
me standing there pointing the camera at her, and I got lucky and ended up with
what I consider to be a halfway decent picture of my cat. No blurring, no flash
flare in her eyes, and she's looking right at the camera - finally!

https://s27.postimg.org/wgp5l9r0z/DSC01026.jpg

Sometimes when I look at her in the daylight, her eyes are the prettiest shade
of green I've ever seen - and other times they're gold/yellow, as they are in
this picture. It's probably just the way sunlight hits them. Then again, maybe
I've got a Mood Cat... :-)

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Old March 26th 17, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 3/26/2017 2:16 PM, John Kasupski wrote:

[...]

Minnie is very pretty!

Buffy has blue around her pupils with green towards the outside. It's
difficult to capture in a photo.

Jill
Old March 26th 17, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

On 3/26/2017 11:16 AM, John Kasupski wrote:

[...]

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she were a mood cat. We all know that
cats can be many things when the mood strikes them, so why shouldn't
they be able to alter the color of their eyes according to their mood. ;-)

Boyfie is in a bad mood Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 34 August 21st 09 01:00 AM
Bootie's Bad Mood Sherry Cat anecdotes 13 July 26th 07 10:26 PM
In a shopping mood? Pat Cat anecdotes 0 May 16th 07 08:43 PM
change in mood Jackie/raven Cat health & behaviour 1 June 16th 06 06:31 PM
To get us in the mood for tomorrow NMR Cat anecdotes 7 December 26th 05 07:47 AM