I didn't get it...

Old August 13th 03, 03:33 AM
Victor M. Martinez

I'm so sorry. But we'll keep purring and I'm sure something else will come
along.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old August 13th 03, 04:06 AM
Tanada

Hazel Az wrote:

They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.

Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

Hazel Az

Buck up girl. You got the part time job, it's a start. And your dream
job is still out there waiting for the time to be right. Purrs and job
finding thoughts that you and that job will find each other soon.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old August 13th 03, 05:44 AM
Marina

"Hazel Az" wrote
They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.

Cheer up, Hazel. At least you have the part-time job, and maybe tomorrow,
you will find an even better full-time job! We are always purring for you.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old August 13th 03, 06:26 AM
bewtifulfreak

"lrulan" wrote in message
damn! Hang in there. Something will come along better.
Jazz's mama

Yep....reminds me of a quote I got from somewhe

God's only three answers:

"Yes,"

"Yes, but later," and

"No, but I have something better for you."

Like Irulan said, something better will come along, you just have to have
faith, and I know that's very hard when times are difficult. Be we are all
purring and rooting for you here, so hopefully that will tilt things in your
favor.

Hopeful Hugs,
Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 13th 03, 06:48 AM
Lisa Katt

Purr, purr, purr, purr, purr...
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old August 13th 03, 07:46 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:44:40 -0700, "Hazel Az"
wrote:

They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.

Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

Hazel Az

Sorry to hear this. Purrs continue for you to find a permanent job
that you'll like.
Old August 13th 03, 09:46 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Hazel Az" had some very interesting things to
say about I didn't get it...:

They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.
Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

[hug] [uploading Emotional Trainwreck Special]

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL
Old August 13th 03, 09:46 AM
lewe

Purrs for something better!
Thea sends special comforting headbutts!
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old August 13th 03, 11:48 AM
beatles9091

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.

Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

Hazel Az

Gosh, Hazel....We're all so very sorry. Many, many purrs for an immediate
and well-paying job for you in the very near future. You're one of the
nicest folks here and it's a tragedy that this has to happen to you. Please
keep your chin up and know that the furry and hairless ones are praying for
you.

Roger

Old August 13th 03, 02:33 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

Hazel Az

Bummer. Of course this means it is entirely the loss of the company concerned
and that you are destined for greater things.

Hang in there.

*hugs* helen s

This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame